1:API/EB
2:PROXY
3:EMAIL/PHONE

Can supplement conditions

1: I tested it with my mobile phone.
Result 1:
Pass directly, no verification code required
Result 2:
The verification code pops up. After inputting correctly, return to the login interface and cycle.

So, no matter how you have pop-up verification, you can’t log in.

I want to know if anyone can log in successfully after pop-up verification?(not IOS)

There was an error using the API
EB normal

DC proxy

Email and phone
(I also used DCproxy on the ANDROID phone, and the problem remains.

Iphone is logged in normally.)

Today I had the pleasure to have 5 accounts api blocked / in EV loop. Requested and sended over 100 verification codes in total without getting 1 of them back to work.

2 Likes

are we talking about the error make sure you got the right code bug? I have like 2 accounts logged in and verified fine through EB but API is a shit

1 Like

I tried both, without success @oneoneseven

After entering the code I’m able to login to the account via EB but when I click on verify account it always goes back to EV state.

1 Like

Please help @DanielAdmin

@oneoneseven
@SZarkic
@roy

This has nothing to do with the tools we use.

I think so far, I still think it is IGbug.

1: I tested it with my mobile phone.
Result 1:
Pass directly, no verification code required
Result 2:
The verification code pops up. After inputting correctly, return to the login interface and cycle.

So, no matter how you have pop-up verification, you can’t log in.

I want to know if anyone can log in successfully after pop-up verification?(not IOS)

Stupid IG developer,

In the past, my password was 6 digits. I only entered 5 digits to log in.

Another time, I joined the punctuation at the last one and actually landed successfully.

This is the fact that really happened. Very stupid

Same thing happening here…

Now I have login loops with almost every account, no matter if it’s valid or in EV.

• Failed to execute action - account not logged in. A login operation will be executed.

With almost every account.

2 Likes

I’m having that too. Seems like JayJay’s api is toast?

1 Like

I deleted the accounts with EV and tried to login on my phone through the app and the EV loop is still there. Wanted to switch to manually doing the actions, but not even that is working.

I’m gonna wait with changing my accounts around just for day. Since it’s not just one it might just be bugging out. Dont want to fuck up all accounts

1 Like

I’m really done with F***gram today

2 Likes

you made it? So, after waiting for a day, when you log in, is there a pop-up verification window?
I think should not be? @roy @oneoneseven

Dont know if your using API or EB to follow but this worked for me on a few accs after sending a million codes for EV

Logged in EB manually
Added random char to end of username
Verified acc > went to valid
Remove extra char and re-verify

1 Like

Thank you! Already tried that, but it didn’t worked this time. Few weeks ago I did it like that with few accounts. But I had two accounts with the Api block error today, there it worked.

Anyways, I pulled the plug. Switched all account over to my phones.

If you have any issues send an email to customer support, we do not offer technical support here.

try residential proxies, use DC proxies is highly no racomended.