[POLL] How many users can your accounts follow per month MANUALLY?

@ZTR are the 50dms a day to new followers or random? Those are some very impressive number.

Shoot me a DM - interested to talk more.

Random, i think you can do more dm manually, also we are working with an agency doing manual actions for them sending welcome message to every new follower sometime there are more than 50 followers daily on average on some accounts so we send more than than 50 messages to new followers so i think sending 50 messages to new followers daily is also possible also limit is not tested you can surely do more

Bro, i send sometimes more than 150-200 messages to my new followers / inbox DM

The only thing is a little “Red cross” popping, and you need to wait 5-10 min to be able to send the message back again

i think you can send alot more messages if account you are messaging is following you

1 Like

I had 99+ inbox “asking for DM” from people not following me, so both ways :slight_smile:

That means nothing though - they could be sending 1-1000 a day. No clue at all

We have run over 100+ accounts manually and based on our experience, 6000 limit is non-existant for manual actions.

2 Likes

How do you manage 100+ accounts manually ? It must take you a lot of time :open_mouth:

I have a phone farm with manual workers doing f/u. Of course I don’t do everything myself lol.

I got AC last week from completely manual F/UF and today 7 day block on my own phone (hasn’t logged in anywhere else or touched automation for 2 weeks). Do you guys ever get AC and full action block from doing completely manual F/UF?

we are handling around 500 accounts manually around 100 are my own , we get AC sometimes on accounts, but same account never get AC again , if you are getting block every couple of days i will suggest you to do less actions because your account has bad trust score, and if this is first time you got AC with 7 days block then i think it happened because you did something wrong in past just an old block which has been served to you.

1 Like

We’re managing 200 clients accounts and we can go over 6000/month for a lot of clients. doing around 250 follows per day.

3 Likes

how much are you charging per client? and how much are you paying to VA ?

we are charging $45-$60 per client and we pay $30-35 to Va i know im charging very less and thats because we mostly work with agencies

2 Likes

How many “like” and “unfollow” actions do you do on the same day?

Any tips about finding a good VA service for manually F/U?