Posting frequency and organic growth

Does anyone have any data on this? I notice that some 400k accounts grow by 1000s a day and post frequently, seemingly without any extra “tactics” (or at least I can’t find any slave accounts).

1 Like

More posts = more reach
More reach = more likes/comments
More likes/comments = more follows

The better the content = more reach.

2 Likes

I agree. I guess the issue is that engagement on an individual post might be slightly less. I wonder if the posting frequency thing applies to someone with 12K followers the same as someone with 400K

1 Like

Yeah saw that too.
But when i tried Instagram lowered my reach.

1 Like

When you tried posting every day?

1 Like

3 times a day.
Usually i post 1 time a day.

1 Like

Yeah, 3 is a little much. I’m going to try 4 days a week coupling with the manual growth I’ve been doing and report back

2 Likes

For those curious, my growth has increase by posting 5x per week and engagement is the same or better

4 Likes

looks like being consistent posting everyday increases the reach, even when moving to 2 times per day-you have to give it a couple of days until the reach increases for that amount of posts, combined with good engagement groups in the same niche(where members follow each other) it should grow well :wink:

1 Like

Yes, But the post has to be relevant and useful.

1 Like

i have read elsewhere that posting 5x day helps grow smaller accounts?

If you only have a few followers, people are gong to be annoyed seeing your posts 5x a day. You may be able to get away with 2x a day if your content is truly excellent