Posting issue with JV (Content is posting but Caption is empty)

Make sure you are having trouble with comment blocks. If so, the disappearance of the subtitle is related to this.

1 Like

Yea that’s what I also can confirmed. If the comment tools works the post and caption tool works also perfect.

Just one time for the last 1 year.

What just with one reset id you got this. WTF. Thats hard

Indeed. Now looking for a service to reactivate those accounts.

1 Like

Its the first time that I heard something like that. So this was happen with more accounts. You creat it maybe in a Mc Donalds or in a public WIFI. Because if you create an account in a public WIFI your Tust lev is form day one realy realy bad.

Only one of the five accounts had login loop error after reseting device id. Others had email verification but then had this problem.

The one account that has login loop is a reposts account, which has around 50k followers, very high like and comment ratios. The reason or condition of the error I’ve mentioned is still a mystery for me.

1 Like

Ohh you have the copyrights of the reposts pictures or videos. Maybe you got many Copyrights clames because you are stealing the work of other people. If this people find your account and the claim it buy buy account. No chance to get it back. If you have the rights to post the picture and all is legal and in a save why fight to get your account back. If not better dont fight because the Photographer and the Videographer have the right to clame you by law and that could be really expensive. Its like steeling a car. :wink: