Posts disappearing | IG Jarvee

Hi
I buyed an aged acc this week. And i started warming it.
Today i changed the username, and i posted (i used hashtags also )
But i tried to search on latest posts of hashtags i used. And i don’t find my post.
Is this normal ? Thank you

Your account may be shadowbanned

you might be shadowbanned or your post did not get published to that hashtag due to some posting issues.

Either the hashtag is banned or your profile as mentioned is shadowbanned.

Try take a smaller hashtag or create one out of imagination and see if you show up under recent there. This is to find out if you really are shadowbanned.

Bigger hashtags are harder to use, as many people use them and you won’t be able to keep up.

How did you warm up the account? and how many hashtags did you use in the post? If you can’t find the post on all the hashtags you used, that means your account gets shadowbanned.

Have you been posting the same content, tagging the same users, using the same hashtags over and over again?

I buyed aged acc. ANd did some story views, FUll Browser Exp …
After 48 hours, i changed the username, profile picture, and I posted. But i didn’t find my post on hashtags . I think i’m shadowbanned ( I didn’t get any error, NO API have scrapers )
I have another account, i don’t want it to get shadowbanned. SHould i link it with jarvee and change username, then remove api and let just embedded browser work…

No, it’s the first time i post on that account

That’s very weird…
I tried a small hashtag with 26 posts, and one other hashtag fro my imagination and i found my post.
But when i use other hashtags i don’t find my post on latest posts…

Tried a hashtag from my imagination, and i found it. But when i use other hashtags i don’t find it on latest posts . That’s very weird

There you go!

3 scenarios here:

1. Shadow banned account which you ruled out. Otherwise you wouldn’t show up in any hashtags.
  2. Banned hashtag
  3. Hashtag is too big and many people use it, therefor you are not able to find your post among too many.
1 Like

That’s very weird. I know how to find my posts on big hashtags .

If you can find yourself on hashtags even the big ones, I mean the account you are mentioning, then no reason to believe you are shadowbanned.

Here is another thing you can do.

Take a minor hashtag. Use it from this profile that you mention. Ask 5 people, could be your friends to look up thay hashtag and see if they can see your post under that hashtag. If they are able to, you are good.

Might then be that the hashtag you are not showing on is a broken hashtag.
You can keep updating the hashtag to see if it updates with new recent posts.

Yeah, but I wouldn’t do all those actions within a short period of time. I would wait 1-2 days to change the username, then run follow, like, unfollow tool in Jarvee with low settings to warm up the account for at least a week before I start posting.

Hi Ossi, I was reading your post and that is the reason I have joined this community…my instagram account was hacked and after two days of trying to submit reports and reporting user who has hacked it I got nothing…
I can’t even send the support request cause
Could you please help ?
Thank you in advance

Hey there, sorry I can’t submit the support request form because the phone that has access to the form is not working. If you have a Facebook account, you can try creating a page, then run an ads on it. After that you will be able to contact Facebook support via live chat or you can try submitting these forms to reach IG. Maybe one of them will help.