Potential client is asking a tricky question

Hey guys, I’m really close to landing a client for my IG automation service but he is asking if I have “any examples of what we do” so that he can check it out. I’m pretty stuck, as the service is of course an intangible thing to present.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

Offer a trial period?

1 Like

I show current client stats. If you don’t have any current clients, you should probably be practicing growing your own accounts, which you can also use as examples. Even your personal account is a good showing of the service if you automate your own account.

5 Likes

@Connor_Lipke is absolutely correct. I personally convinced my first 30 or so clients by showing them my personal account, and still use it as part of our portfolio today!

4 Likes

Exactly, there’s more to write.
You have to collect large portfoiio, or maybe not big, good quality :slight_smile:
This is a basic rule, I always collect the results to present them to clients.
But do not make the mistake of others, that you show the best statistics or counterfeit.
Then the customer, if he uses your service, will be surprised why he is so poor and the person you showed off the results was working very well.
It’s best to collect portofilio from every niche :slight_smile:

1 Like

What i started doing is I started to grow accounts of some of my friends. Then after growing their accounts for about two months and charging a small fee, thats when I started to reach out to people who I wanted to grow. If they asked about people I have worked with, I always gave them my friends account names and told them to feel free to message them. I also had some friends do some testimonials for me, and posted them on my own profile.

4 Likes