Potential Earnings with Instagram marketing automation

Please delete if not allowed.

I’m venturing into this territory and I’m keen to know what are the earning potentials for instagram marketing automation?

I know it varies and would love if you can share what your success and profits are.

Thank you!

1 Like

at LEAST $10.

5 Likes

Tuesdays are for joking.
I know.
:joy:

It all depends on your work ethic, hustle, and ability to create and maintain relationships.

5 Likes

Just messing with you homie, If instagram is around for 3-5 more years you can make 6 figs easy

1 Like

Thank you.
I’ve been trying so hard to find social proof.
I’m trying to venture into Instagram automation.
Struggling a little with starting, and wondering if it’s all worth the time and effort to find a needle in a haystack.

It really depends on what your end goal is.
If you want automation to manage other people’s accounts, you can charge a monthly fee (anywhere between $40 - $100).
All other methods depend on a lot of personal variables like grit, patience, relationships, work ethic etc.
Just like in any other field, some people earn less than $10 and others make it big.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Just to add to what @funniestpokemon said. In my experience there is a definite correlation between the amount you charge and how demanding the client is. I’ve found the lower you charge the more B2C you become and people complain A LOT more and you become more and more stretched resource wise. Never mind the churn rate of these low quality clients.

Since we changed our prices to be significantly higher we have less clients overall, but we have much higher LTV, get the client better results and also have more resource on our hands to scale.

So to conclude, make it worth your time!

4 Likes

Thats so true, and people are really willing to pay more than the average 80$-100$ for a month of automation. Actually the highest priced tear on my website sells better than the lower ones :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Likewise here!

I think the market is at a stage now where ANYONE can get thousands of followers. There is literally hundreds if not thousands of companies/freelancers etc offering this service so it doesn’t have as much of a perceived value anymore.

We have had clients in the past get to 100k+ followers and sort of say “Okay I’ve got 100k+ followers, now what?”. Follower count doesn’t matter so much once the client feels they have enough followers. You must always make the client feel like they’re receiving something of value. Engagement is King and that is what sells now from my experience.

6 Likes

thank you for your insight and it’s really valuable.

Thank you for your reply.

Are there tactics to getting client?
I know everyone has been telling me to start from friends etc.
However, I’d like to know if there are tactics on getting clients through instagram itself?
Through DM and messaging?

Have you done it and could you share what has been the most effective?

2 Likes

You have the figure out what works best for you. It’s difficult reaching out cold to people that don’t know you when you don’t have clients already. Start with your immediate network and build out testimonials and case studies that you can later apply to offline and online marketing channels to grow further.

2 Likes

From 0$ to infinity.

1 Like

And what if we show you social or profit screebshots as proof? It wont help;)

Its all about you. Not us, not automation, not the clients. Its about you.

You want to succeed? work 80 hours a week as a start? test all you can? have 7 failures and still dont give up?

Its up to you if you are going to make $,$$ or $$$$$$$.

Like Nike said:

Just do it.

Danny

9 Likes

You can use IG automation for growing accounts and therefore leverage. You can put a link to your shopify store in bio, create LAA’s from posts and sell accounts. There are so many possibilities :slight_smile: It’s important thought, that you focus on a couple things and that you don’t try to do everything at once. You will get there.

1 Like

so many possibilities :innocent:

2 Likes

Totally agree, SMM is still in informacy and it’s def necessary in time to come. Love the potential :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Chanexplorer try this:

Step 1: Start little by automating your personal page, friends ones or small businesses for FREE etc.

Step 2: After 2/3 months it is time to gather results, build up case studies or reports of your good job.

Step 3: Start cold calling/prospecting same niche of your first clients and show them what you achieved. Give them 1 or 2 free week of trial, if they are not willing to pay first.

Step 4: Go to big clients (B2B) and ask 3 times more your average competitors price for full profile automation.

:rocket: Scaling trick -> tell your satisfied customers to refer you new ones by discounting their monthly fee ! it works :smiley:

2 Likes