@prideofgypsies (Aquaman) Instagram Account HACKED!

i was scrolling in my personale account feed and i noticed post from @prideofgypsies for iphones giveaway and i was like wtf ? when i clicked on the link on the story it redirect me to content locker. Now spammers find another way to bank from instagram

1 Like

Damn I’d like to know how much money this made the hacker…

2 Likes

i bet it’s not worth the jail time

2 Likes

i think they’re not stupid to loginto the account from there home ip

1 Like

Yeah it was “hacked” :wink:

1 Like

he got it back

If these are really hacked, how the heck does the hacker manage to enter it? Bruteforcing? Knowing the owner and social engineering? Don’t people use 2FA?

What the hell, poor Aquaman ahaha.

There used to be a trick to get around 2FA if you knew the name of the owner. One could simply go into the store of his provider and ask for a replacement SIM card, good social engineers can maybe still find a way around being asked for verification.

My main account was hacked once. The hacker just simply posted 3 random photos. I used my other account to dm him and asked why he took my account. Then he just replied with the new password. I guess he was just using my account to practice for something bigger :smirk:

they dont use brutforcing or this kind of tools, they send pishing emails and those pishing emails link in to a pishing website where hacker collect informations from the account owner.

1 Like

If a hacker hijacks a phone number 2fa won’t help … 2fa is also not very secure

Or it’s just pure phishing

1 Like

Data base dumps, you cant brute ig you will get sus locked right away

No you won’t. There is a method to get into these IG’s without sus lock. People are selling bypases, for $200 per account, (that is, if you don’t know how it’s done)

1 Like

People were doing sus locks on ogu for way cheaper

Believe Sizzling is the only one that sells on there. dvg sells them for $25 on another site.

1 Like