[PROBLEM - SOLUTION] Temporary blocks

I like your idea of entering the mobile device ID’s into Jarvee, but how many mobile devices are you using?
If you have 50-75 accounts, it seems like it can be very costly.

So its better to do follow / unfollow on the same day now? At the same time or not?

2 Likes

how many phones per device?

this whole thing just doesnt make sense to me.

the device ids Jarvee are using are detected as not real?

Your phone is hooked on one ip and Jarvee another ip, same device, isnt that odd?

I have IG accounts hooked up to 3 phones, seems odd that we are forced to input our own device ids?
I might as well take my friends phones and take their ids ans hook EM all up to one account?

So can Ig now detect fake device ids

Bruh my brain be melting

1 Like

I do not follow and unfollow on the same day.
I follow under 200 per day and unfollow under 200 the next day.
With the Jarvee settings, I create the settings to not unfollow someone for at least 5 days.

2 Likes

what is your interval time of follow/unfollow?

1 Like

between 25-50 seconds between each follow

" Ive entered my mobile device’s ID’s into Jarvee " Could you explain how to do it ? thanks

2 Likes

can you dont keep promote your proxy?

1 Like

What type proxy are you using, 4g maybe ?

@Adnan @MojoJojo please take care of this guy -> @Val_Blanco_Leather

3 Likes

should ban him from mpsocial and block the link to their site from mpsocial.

I do follow and unfollow the same day, and it’s mostly ok

yes i dont think Instagram has any problem with people who are doing follow/ unfollow same day, we are doing Instagram manual growth not using bot, and we do a ton of actions each day without any issues, you just need to make sure that Instagram thinks you are not using bot. if you can do that your all problems will be solved

Would love to but @Adnan is the only one with such access.

3 Likes

I still have it setup with the option to simply unfollow people 7 days after following them so in theory after some time I should be following and unfollowing people the same day. Anybody sees a problem with that? Now that I think about it, it might be a major pattern to always unfollow an account after 7 days … :man_facepalming:

1 Like

After 3-5 days of unfollowing (which was preceded by several days of following) I’m getting the action block on unfollowing. If I try and follow the next day I’m blocked on the first attempted follow. I’ll try follow/unfollow same day as well as < = 2 days of only unfollowing before starting to the follow tool again. Does anyone know how long you need to pause the account before the action blocks are removed and follow/unfollow tools are fully functional again?

but at the same time will be a problem i guess

Some people are stating that its working so its worth a shot. I’ll definitely wait a few hours in-between the actions

But the same day, it can be different hours, I’m doing that, and it works pretty well

it works right now? Did u change the settings to login via phone?