[PROBLEM - SOLUTION] Temporary blocks

is it all tool by eb include follow, unfollow, like,contact, comment, story view?

Correct that’s what I’m using

I think J is done for good. I have 25 accounts on Action Blocked now. :frowning:

I think the best methods now is to do it manual over the phone but still the Action Blocked occurs… Anyone knows a company who does it? I tested some companies but its a failure. I heard pimpmygram is a good company. Anyone has a promotion code? I want to to give it a try before i lose all my clients…lol

Keep hustling, keep learning, dont give up.

DM me. It’s not the tool.

2 Likes

same for me, hope everyone does well for now!

yes, i got a musician as a client and one of the other people in one engagement group was getting from juli to now 5000 new followers! He posted like 2 times a day plus stories and IG-TV. Sure he got 45k follower already but come on, i know he also got jarvee. And i tested that stuff with my personal brand account, so it works if you do what isntagram wants you to do! use hashtags properly, post the right stuff for you followers so they engage more, DM some influencers on the regular to promote your stuff, build link relationsships with them. The whole stuff from instagram. Then you are good to go to automate everything, i am even on the phone the whole time while J is working. But it works because they know i use the App to research my hashtags , which is helping them to let the algorithm learn better because if u use the hashtags right u validate the ideas of the algorithm, because of the likes and stuff u got organically threw them. Thats why they dont want that people do all this “beat the algo” stuff, its messing up the content. So they have to find other ways to get better results. I mean they know that instagram is the next facebook and they need to step up the game. Every with no plan of the hashtags plus no engagement group got a problem over the last weeks. But the ones with properly used hashtags are doing great! So thats my theory, insta aka facebook is trying to make it more human. And for real, every fucking method for insta are depended on the rules of instagram, u cant break them so u overuse them. So overuse the every function and win the game.

Sorry for spam, was just letting my thoughts out of my head

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahaha13charhahahahahaha

2 Likes

i got comment Temp Block. i check “use only EB to comment” any clue to pass this? because i use same proxy 4g. another 2acc normal without nothing block.only 1 get temp block on comment

Today i am noticing a customers are doing follows that are not reflected in number of follows in tools (JRV), when I go to the IG app, i see the account followed. Anybody else noticing this bug?
I edit this comment now, when i see that after doing 3 follows with no error, they are not reflected in tools, neither in the app, but i see in the dashboard that customers did follows…
I edit again, as they finally appear in the app, not in tools. I just saw this problem in 1 customer, rest are working properly.

I decrese follow to 10-20 instead of 0 while unfollowing.

3 Likes

well, this account that was doing follows and were not registered by JRV tool, i let it run as I saw it was adding followers in app. when i was back I found AC. First time this happens to me. Anyone had similar case? Thanks

You might be on to something here.
I have noticed when I switch from unfollowing to following, I almost always receive the 508.
However, the accounts that are only using the follow tool every day are receiving zero 508s.
Somehow when you switch back and forth between F and U, it triggers something in IG and you get the 508.
So, I am going to take your advice and never turn off the following tool, just reduce the number of follows to like 10-20 when I do have to unfollow.
I think it could be key to not completely switch off the following tool

5 Likes

absolute dogshit, tools not working properly, connecting accounts to J not working properly…
anybody selling chillpills?

3 Likes

bookmarked and following!

I’ve always kept it follow/unfollow at the same time but still get 508s from the past

1 Like

moved to lvl3 :rofl:

1 Like

Not even level 2?

I found a solution to the red exclamation mark problem!
Only for those with two-level authentication!
In order to solve the problem with the red exclamation mark, you need to look at the social profile - edit the profile - see what you linked to your account (phone or mail) after that, when you realized that you linked, let’s say a mobile phone, you go to double-circuit authentication and enter your mobile number - after that, you receive an SMS with a code and you enter the code, immediately restart your account and without any errors, it continues its work!
with mail as well, go to the email validation, enter the mail and password, if I’m not mistaken and everything starts working!
BUT! At one point, a large number of my accounts were hacked, which were linked only in email! I even had dual-loop authentication! and my accounts, absolutely everything disappeared, they were renamed, closed and disabled!
My advice is to bind only to a mobile number !!!
and as soon as they come to hack you, you will receive an SMS! and you cannot transfer the code to anyone!
Also, all your data is available to the developers of Järvee, but I think that they are decent people and will not steal accounts!

1 Like