Problem with my Facebook Group

I know that know pages are not worth to grow organically so now i explain you my situation :

I have a facebook page that have 11klikes and i was having always great engagement and all of the sudden the last month Facebook killed my reach i tried everything possible nothing worked , with this page i have a group of more than 5k member and he is linked with my page now here is my questions :

• Is it worth it to grow a group instead of page if i am gonna be the only one wo post want to make it like a page to create a brand because i don’t want to monetize it

• I can’t make it public because i maked him private in the begining and now i can’t change it any solution ?

• If i quit the group will it be deleted because i want to have a public group and grow it faster with shares to other groups… but with this private thing i can’t

• Is it worth it to let my page the Admin without posting anything with my page because of the stuff
    that are happening now with facebook reach on Pages

• What about this idea is it worth it to invest my time on Facebook group just for organic reach and do you the future of Facebook going to this direction of making groups their priority ?

Yes it’s worth above all if you have a good targeted audience that love the content you share!!

I think there is no solution, once your group is above 5000 you can’t back fro private to public!! however you can still create another group and invite members to join it…

And what about :

• Is it worth it to let my page the Admin without posting anything with my page because of the stuff
    that are happening now with facebook reach on Pages
  • What about this idea is it worth it to invest my time on Facebook group just for organic reach and do you the future of Facebook going to this direction of making groups their priority ?

I have no idea about that so you have to est out and see for yourself :blush:

Will facebook ban my page if i only use it to be the admin of the group ? And iam i the only one on facebook that do this haha because all groups that i see i see just simple personn account or even if a groups is managed by a pagr the page is active so …?

You can do few actions with your page as likes and comments if you’re very paranoiac

It’s not about being paranoic it’s just about wanting to know if it’s something that people do that’s it nothing less nothing more i will post nothing on my page if many people do it and nothing happen to them
that’s why facebook are going down they don’t help creator on page and even on the thing they focus on: groups lol instead of letting people do like on Insta separate their business work with personnal profile no they wanna do the same stuff on 1 account

This might interest you:
https://mpsocial.com/t/guide-using-mp-to-share-posts-to-a-fb-group-as-a-fb-page/72061

I would love to see what this is but unfortunately the infamous “Sorry you don’t have access to this topic” pops up. :weary: #level1problems

I can’t access to it #level1

Well, contribute to the forum and you’ll get to level 2…
@D33 @StormBoy

1 Like

@benny I’m trying lol I’m here contributing as much as I can. I was just curious that’s all.

Yes , But for you what’s the best thing i can do in my situation ?

Because now i have created another group liked with my 10k page but this time i make it public i begin the first day by inviting 50 of people that follow my page and i share the group posts on other related groups to this niche but how can i accelerate the growth

And frankly do you see Facebook survive with groups ? bcs what i see on groups (even on big ones) just spamming and very awful posts of 3rd world countries in any niche because you know who use now very often Facebook… that’s not the European or USA millenials Lol
So is it worth it to grow a group knowing the risk that people kill my group by posting some things that facebook can ban me for automatically ?

PS : I think if Facebook want to return to their Prime wich is 99% not the case for this year they have to end the Era of Pages and give more value to groups as they are the only thing that make the platform survive how By ending all this kind of spammers , And do like Instagram letting people sign up account only for 1 purpose : business so they just create group on 1 account and have their personnal thing on another don’t know why they mix the two that is something they have to really think about also now that their “Big Focus” is on groups why not making ads on it like pages and why not letting someone create a Group and manage it without having a page or personnal profile that so restricting when i see stuff like that in 2019 with a company that generate huge amount of cash per day why not fix those little stuff that can make facebook great again ?