Procrastination to Action

i have been so engaged with the rest of the forum , totally forgot to introduce myself.
i am from New Delhi , 23 yo.
My Why = Retire my parent’s financially , really can’t have any fun until i see them struggling to make ends meet daily.
Personally been in a slump for 3-ish year , really trying to climb out since a long time.
Sometimes i lose the motivation to do anything at all , now making it a point to stick to a routine.
Patience and persistence, i guess is the way to go.
Been a huge lurker around IM communities , tried many “methods” never saw one through till profits.
Joined STM forum for affiliate marketing , went to a couple conferences(affiliate world ASIA) in Bangkok.

This time i am making a commitment to myself to stick through this , IG is fastest growing platform with tons of opportunities.
Have $1000-ish budget , really don’t want to run out of it , makes everything extra difficult unnecessarily.

IN the process of configuring accounts , signed up with Affiliate networks , setting up the cloaking part to get some cash flow going with CPA spam.
At this point i am willing to do whatever it takes , literally whatever , i have all the time in a day , zero interest in anything other than making this work.
just go to the gym in the morning.
It’s a bit confusing to put the pieces together , and the lack of clarity is kinda overwhelming.
Most likely when i start making even 10$ profit daily , the spirits will really start to uplift.

Trying to tread lightly and not jumping the rope by spamming anyone , super excited to get to level 2 , hopefully will get there sometime and learn stuff unencumbered.

Cheers
Huge thanks to guys behind starting MPsocial , my favourite place to hang out online.

4 Likes

Your Why is so similar to mine, I totally understand the ‘really can’t have any fun’ moments but you will get there eventually. Keep hustling!

This forum has become my favorite place to hang out online as well!

3 Likes

May i ask , what type of monetisation are you using for your accounts . CPA , flipping accounts , or selling growth services.
PS. Why isn’t your profile upgraded to lvl2 , you meet all the criteria. @senseifuel

1 Like

I mainly do growth services for now.

I am upgraded to Level 2, keep learning & contributing and you will eventually get there!

1 Like

welcome and am in a similar situation. motivation is key IMO

1 Like

All the best for your journey! Persistence is key and perseverance will make you go a long way.
Personally, this forum is gold.

1 Like