Professional Instagram, ask me anything

To use Socianator or Jarvee?

from where to get the best proxy?

2 Likes

hi, well i like javee but over all be careful with you action on both, i can’t tell you where to get the proxies its aginest the website rules, but, a good 4G proxy will do the job, just don’t use cheap ones, they always Always get blocked and your account get banned or flagged.

so you use jarvee for accounts you run?

1 Like

At the moment, No!
but not beacuse its bad or anything, its just am busy with other stuff. but is totally legit tool if you dont spam or over do it.
BTW: i grow my page from 2-3k up to 15k in 3-4 month at very low bot activity

Is there a way to recover a disabled instagram account? I see a lot of users write that Instagram is not answering appeals for weeks.

1 Like

How to bypass hard block in instagram
7 days block?

1 Like

Hey man!! I am thankful for all of the questions you’ve answered to far! Great insights!

However…

I have a question that no one has seemed to be able to answer for me.

I have 28k followers on my account but my IG stories have only been reaching the same 60-100 people and they never go above this.

I don’t think that it’s possible for all of my followers to hide my stories from their feeds all at once. (Especially the newer followers) so what gives?

Also I don’t believe adding hashtags or location tags will help me in this case because I’m assuming the views I would get from those things would be from folks who arent already following me. And that’s not what I want. I want the folks who are already following my account to watch.

1 Like

am sorry you going through that, and am sorry to say that i have never heared of a way to recover a disabled account, and instagram support will not answer or reply, give you warning or solve anything… once you get hit with a disabled account that’s it…
there was a way but it was very very old way 3-4 years ago, which is wait for long time and then try again, it’s useless but you can try it while you make new account, no promises tho.
again sorry you facing such a thing, wish you best of luck

depends if you have a new account which is a common isue these days, you get blocked for some action like sending DMs or like or comment, you have to warm up and socialize with people, post some posts and act normally on an account and it will pass.

if its old account, you have to see what you have done that cuz that, if you using bots, engagment groups, sending lots of Dms or commenting a lot. you have to stop all of them for some time and start warming up you account again, so you wont get it again, and see the limit that when you hit you got the block and stay away from it, and try that for like a 2weeks-a month before you get back to your normal action, why that long? beacuse you will be monitored by IG and any action that the algorithm wont see fit you will get it again.

if there is any details that you want to ask about that might gave you a block let us know you might help others here in the forums :wink:

hope that helps you by any way.

1 Like

You made a thread about how your a professional Instagram marketer, but just said you’ve never heard of someone getting a disabled account back.

That, along with the rest of your mediocre answers says that you’re not a professional IG marketer, and likely another one of these guys that have been doing IG for less than a year and think they’re a guru. If you havent noticed, alot of the responses in this thread have been people trolling you… reason being, refer to beginning of this paragraph

With that being said, I’m sure you did this out the kindness of your heart. And its appreciated. But please stop. Because you’re giving out alot of false information.

1 Like

pretty good question, thanks for that :slight_smile:
1- did your engagement dropped on the normal post? if so, that might be a shadowban… hope it’s not
2- have you used too many hashtags in your stories…3++? use a good #1 on each story or some of them.
3- do you use many stickers on your stories? you should use them but don’t spam
4- do you post stories all at once or separate? separate would be better :wink:
5- do you know the best time to post a story in your country? this is very important and i can’t help you with it, it depends on your country and content and where is your audience… check your IG statics.
6- if you don’t use #stickers, or location sticker- have you conceded using them like once or twice a day? ( if you pick the right Hashtag it can really really be helpful, i used to get 200++ on a page with less than a 100 follower bro XD) + with a good call to action or interesting content = follows likes, comments.
7- do you have ghost followers? if so instagram tends to hide your account from users thinks that you paid for them to follow you “stupid i know” there are some tools or services that can help you out with that so you can detect them and block them.
8- have you been away from your account for a long time? like 1month+ … if so it will take time to get back on track
9- do your interaction with your followers. all social media are there to socialize with others so if you don’t start doing that As Much As You Can. Ps: when you check other people’s stories even you don’t follow them, they can see that, so you might want to check some stories on hashtags that you interested in.
10- did you used to get more views and then out of nowhere that stopped? or that was it since you started? if that happened then stop adding any stories ASAP for a week it not a good sign.
11- do you get a normal engagement rate from your followers on your posts? in case you use some services to add likes on your posts.
12-how many stories do you add per day? i always recommend 3-7 its fair and won’t make it so long on your followers to view them. don’t forget the hashtags and stickers ( don’t add # on text sticker)
now please check all of the above questions hope these help you and let me know if you doing any other thing or if there are more details that you didn’t add…
try what i have mentioned above for some time and let me know if it worked for you… i had this problem before, and i did all of the above and it worked perfectly for me, it’s annoying i know…
the last thing I’m going to say and this i have been saying for a long time for everyone who got annoying problems on IG… Facebook and Instagram are Companies, business, that means they want money, and they see you have a great page, they think he is growing his business, means he getting more money, means he should pay us some… i know it’s stupid, but that is the way it is, you should like pay like 50$ a month on your posts and stories, just normal ads for following or like… you want me to prove it? i had a shadowban once on 2 pages i have worked on, and o have tried everything, my engagement dropped dead… then i created some ads, after one week for spending like 2-3$ a day i got the better engagement that the old one and they left the shadowban…

Hope this helps you, and sorry for the long reply:)
have a lovely day

2 Likes

hey, i really don’t care if people trolling me or not, all the answers i gave are from experience and a long time in the market, and I am not giving false information, if i said that i have never heard of someone getting a disabled account back because that is true lately no one did, after the last couple algorithm changes in instagram a lot of accounts got disabled and no one got his account back from that, and as i also mentioned "there was a way but it was very very old way 3-4 years ago, which is wait for a long time and then try again, it’s useless but you can try it while you make new account, no promises tho."
If I will get trolled just for saying the truth i don’t care :wink: + if there is anything i have said in this thread that is wrong or false please let me know, I am sure that will help me and other out.

thank you for your comment

Hey thanks for the insights.

So let me break down the history on this account the last 3 years…

2016-2017
I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to get more engagement/views on my account. And it was pissing me off that I simply could not gain as much attention as my peers. So I began doing research…this is where I discovered automation. I began using a few automation bots just to like my peers followers content. No follow unfollow bs. Just randomly liking posts.

2017-2018

This drastically boosted my posts. If you were to scroll down on my account and look at the history, you will see that I was getting 1k likes per post for a lot of my images.

But this is also around the time when IG started cutting down on automation. And my account(s) were severely targeted. My main account was eventually banned and I had to go through a whole process to get it back. (I had to send a photo of myself holding a piece of paper with a code on it to verify. Smh)

2018 and beyond

I finally got the account back BUT
My account clearly has never been the same. My story views tanked. I used to get at least 800-900 views per story. Now, I’m lucky if I even get to 100-200.

My engagement has been really random ever since. Some posts do really well. I mean REALLY well. Like hitting the explore page/tons of comments and 1k likes. And my other posts have stayed around the 500-700 likes area. I recently switched back to a personal account because I had a feeling that IG was lowering my reach specifically because I my account was a business account for most of this crap. And it’s funny, the moment I switched back I’ve definitely been seeing and increase of my reach on my regular posts.

But again, as far as stories go, I’m lucky if I even get to 100-200 views per story. It doesnt matter if I use stickers, polls, hashtags, locations or any other feature to garner engagement on the stories. The views still remain the same.

1 Like

Thanks for your Ama!

1. Which tools would you suggest to find ghosts as well as to monitor your most engaging followers?

2. How can you be sure not blocking people who look at your posts but not like/comment them but maybe check website etc…?

3. Do you know of mobile apps that do show ghosts without your account info or using scrapper account? I tried follower chief and got forced to change password. than shadowbanned.

4. IG Insights shows the number of unfollowers. Is it possible to download these infos for having more than 7 days to look at?

Thank you!

1 Like

i see now, well your account seems to be flagged for unusual activities and i know how hard it can be to reach out to your normal reach.
when i was running a businesses page for one of my clients and i got shadowbanned had the same problem, but the case was that i couldn’t switch to personal account because it was a business, so after many tries, i tried to boost my engagement with ads, it worked well for me and started getting the same amount or maybe better.
am not saying you can like to spend 10$ a week or something like that it will help you a lot and show IG that you paying money for them, if you didn’t try this i strongly recommend it, I hope this works for you.
IG is really strict when it comes to bots and hope they bypass your account.

hi

• for questions 1 & 3 i can’t answer these questions because it’s against the website rules, so… sorry.
    but i would recommend paid services that won’t ask for your ID and PW, just google top instagram services or so, choose what suits you best and pay them, and you can use a lot of their tools that will help you out.
  • 2- you cant actually know that, but, if they won’t like, comment, view your stories or posts, why would they be interested in your website? and i don’t recommend daily cleaning to your IG!! you can go with once a month or two weeks would be fair.
    4- yes there is a way to get to know all the insights about your instagram and other social media, and it’s a free tool you can check it out, i hope it’s not wrong to add this site here, it’s free so am not trying to promote them or anything.
    https://socialblade.com/
    you can check your facebook, IG, twitter, youtube and more insights for your pages and competitors

hope that helped :wink:

1 Like

What, if any, automation do you recommend after the recent bans and updated? Head Copilot now Ektor.io is something you buy and download onto your computer to use from there so in theory it sounds safest.

Do you know the newest limits for daily and hourly actions?

1 Like

My account is switched to a personal one so I can’t buy ads even if i wanted to.

1 Like

hi, i have stopped using Jarvee for some time now after the second block wave, i was worried about some of the accounts i was managing, and i was focusing on trying other stuff, i heard about Ektor before but i never tried it actually, i worked with Jarvee for a long time and it was okay, so there was no need for trying something else you know!!
so I would rather wait until the head of the year, normally, there will be changes at the begin of the year for all companies and systems, it’s up to you, but i would wait to test the water before i jump in.
I usually made the bot work (UP TO) 450 actions in total per day, i know it’s not much, but it’s safe ( up to 450 actions divided randomly over 16 hrs + 8 hr sleep + 1 day off or mini action + i don’t log in the account when the bot is running) again, I have stopped using Jarvee so there might be some changes.
PS: this action limit is for old accounts Not new ones.

oh well, then you have to follow the other steps brother. then you have to Organically…

• When it comes to increasing your reach organically on Instagram, hashtags, and location tags are hands down one of the best ways to do it! You can add as many as 10 hashtags to each Instagram story, including 1 clickable hashtag sticker ( I would not use all of them at once ) and don’t add Huge hashtags
  • spread the stories over the day, don’t post all that you got in 2 mins and go away so you keep appearing at the top of your follower’s story list
  • use stickers to increase engagement and make the story looks attractive.