Profiling Accounts lead to Ban/Pv [Need Help]

If you use different images and you still are banned then the method of creation is flagged

Yea but account last if i do just some follow daily im wondering if i just need a proper warmup

do you run other tool(like, comment, story view)?

Hello,

I’ve read your thread and pin pointed the following problems:

• 10 Providers: I’d narrow it down to 2-4 reliable providers as this cuts the chance of one of them faulting and leading your account to a ban.
  • Currently, we do not know how many followers per month leads to a automatic block however the rough idea is 6000 a month. Using your figure of 200, you should be in the clear however your previous accounts may be flagged even if new. Some IP addresses fail and reveal your true IP so ensure your using a reliable service.
  • You may be profiling your accounts to harsh, remember Instagram currently is moody and will pick on new accounts that look suspicious.
  • I think your biggest problem is being in the Adult niche, it’s a very sensitive topic plus with what’s going on I’m not surprised it’s happening.

I won’t say where, but maybe advertising adult related niches on adult related sites may be more beneficial in this case.

Thanks for the reply let me explain it

• ive tried more than 20 different providers and all leads to problem 4g from this marketplace already profiled ones aged autoreg from hernycooper verona and lot of others and got same problem on all accounts so i believe is more about warmup rather than profiling
  • i dont really care about monthly limit i get 0 blocks with my setup and is not possible that im leaving real ip as im not spoofing anything to create them on mobile (im not using proxy) but my italian 4g connection turning airplane on and off and lot lot lot stuff to change device info and lot of other things
  • problem is not adult because ive tested this with also travel niche food niche and result is literaly the same ,btw for all people thay say adult leads to ban you are wrong, you can make one good account that looks actually real but most of adult guys just prefer to upload 4 5 pics and are ready to go replacing x accounts daily
    Just added 100 accounts and will start warming them up in a unique way for around 2 weeks then will profile hope something will change

Thanks for the reply anyway
Anyone know a good way to warmup accounts or you have to find your own way to do that?

What does profiling mean? Sry a newbie :slight_smile:

Means changing bio username name profile pictures and photos of instagram accounts

Are you doing that with aged accounts with 0 followers or bigger pages? Thanks