Proxies for twitter - help needed

I am using 100 proxies from highproxies with 100 twitter accounts.
I want to use 500 accounts plan but I guess need 500 proxies. Highproxies will cost too much …what do u recommend???

@maziooo you can check this out:

DM me to discuss if you are interested.

PS: the cheapest European HQ mobile proxies from #public-marketplace :see_no_evil: to handle your needs for 500 TW accounts.

Best regards,
Christov

I dont understand the offer. Shared proxy, is this safe, whats when other use the proxy too?

Also the first option says up to 5 accounts per proxy, is this true? I am afraid

Both plans (shared and raw) are safe. Some users love to use raw proxies because they are the only ones who using that modem(s). Others use shared proxies because are cheaper for their project(s) or want to hook 10 accounts on different public ips (10) as an eg.

Our proxy system is designed to protect all users from every modem which is used for shared proxies, namely:

• users cannot use proxy for spam and any other activity, which obviously leads to proxy being blacklisted at Spamhaus xbl, cbl, css.;
  • scanning back-connect servers to open ports, ddos attacks, brute user passwords, search for sql xss vulnerabilities, etc. All attacks are logged and we will do an asymmetric response;
  • plus many more protections for social media networks.

The connection between back-connect servers and proxy is encrypted, back-connect servers are also have encrypted disks. We don’t save connection logs or traffic logs. Some domains and ports can be blocked to prevent activity that leads to the appearance of a proxy in blacklists, and other undesirable consequences. We saves the history of purchases and payments of the user. If a malicious activity is detected, we have the right to monitor the connections and collect logs.

We took this measure to protect our IPs being flagged by any social media network since 2017 when we started to offer proxy service exclusive for mpsocial users.

Yes, 100%!

PS: We will not disclose information about our customers to anyone.

Best regards,
Christov

it works with Mas…?
I use twitter accounts to auto follow/DM , that could be seen as spam.
I only want a cheap working method to add many more twitter accounts on Mas…:frowning: