Proxy Rotation 4G Proxies

I’m new to 4G proxies and have 2 questions.

1. How many accounts and scrapers can I use with 1x 4G proxy? (I also appreciate a ratio. For example 1:3 of course with proxies more)

2. What time should I set for the rotation? (for example: every 2 minutes. Espacially since I have heard less is better because of Covid-19 and most people being at home)

*I’m using Jarvee

1 Like

Scrapers and main accounts should not be sharing the same IP address/proxy.

For the distribution, you can have at most 2 IG accounts per proxy as the recommendation.

As for the rotation, the default values in Jarvee is to rotate every 240 - 480 minutes (4 to 8 hrs)… To play it smart, I would suggest having 1 proxy be used for 8-9 hours so it will look like that is your work wifi while the other is for your home wifi.

1 Like

main accounts 2-3, max 4, but not above that, scrapers 5-6 and never use the scraper and main from the same proxy.

1 Like

That’s problematic. Is there a way to handle this matter with only 4G proxy? Currently that’s all I have.

1 Like

you can use 4g proxies for all types of accounts there is absolutely no issue doing that but they will be expensive that’s the issue, weren’t you able to find datacenter proxies for scrapers?

1 Like

I assumed that everyone is using 4G proxies for scrapers. I’ve got the datacenter area covered and know tons of suppliers. Is 10x scrapers per proxy (datacenter) still current? I am used to only use 4G and got it backwards: 4G proxy for scraper, datacenter proxy for main accounts (but only one for each account).

1 Like

yes, that is backward, you should have 1 main account per 4G proxy and 3-4 scrapers max per datacenter proxy.

2 Likes

I see, that might explain a lot, thanks for the knowledge, I will write that down.

2 Likes