Proxy Testing Website

Hey everyone,

I do not know how accurate this website is but I stumbled across this website that rates a proxy based on a number of different factors.

According to the site,

“Given an IP address, the system will return a probabilistic value (between a value of 0 and 1) of how likely the IP is a VPN / proxy / hosting / bad IP. A value of 1 means that IP is explicitly banned (a web host, VPN, or TOR node) by our dynamic lists. Otherwise, the output will return a real number value between 0 and 1, of how likely the IP is bad / VPN / proxy, which is inferred through machine learning & probability theory techniques using dynamic checks with large datasets. Billions of new records are parsed each month to ensure the datasets have the latest information and old records automatically expire. The system is designed to be efficient, fast, simple, and accurate.”

Try it out, please leave your comments down below.

https://getipintel.net/#web

NOTE: This is NOT something that is being sold, simply a tool you all can check out and try. Thought I should share this since we are all trying to help each other out and stay above water.

1 Like

All my DC proxies were bad! :thinking:

Are you getting any blocks on them?

Not using any of them.

1 Like

I don’t think major websites share which IP addresses are used to bot/hack into their websites. Don’t think they make that information public.

But you can lookup who is the ARIN WHOIS for your IP block. All DC IPs will be originally registered by ARIN to the data center they are assigned to. Then whether the DC gives permission to your host (reseller or colocation operator) to change it the record to their own brand or to the end-user’s brand. Either way it is an easy lookup to see whether the IP address is from a DC.

If it is from a DC then it is 99.99% chance the request is coming from a bot/script/webservice/VPN/proxy/etc.

The 00.01% is left because the data center technicians might be browsing the web on company time =)

1 Like

So what are you using then if I may ask?

4g sim dongles & residential’s.