Public Marketplace now open (31st March 2020)

For me proxy seller also don’t maintain the quality with time. So why restriction on other things? Hope in future you will think about it. Good luck.

I yet have to see a proxy provider who’s quality deteriorate as a manual service can within a single day, and where it’s actually due to the quality of the proxy and not the end-user and their settings, accounts and expectations.

A proxy is a product which can be checked upon regularly in a defined way. A manual service can be so so depending on how the seller feels, how the customer feels and how long it’s going for. I can easily deliver great results for the first 4 weeks to get traction and customers and then just ride out the money train until the bad reviews hit.

This is MPSocial. We do not allow manual growth services for various reasons. That will not change in near future.

I’ve seen many people who blame setting more than proxy. And I’ve seen many acc seller as well who blame proxy more often than their bot(account creation). For me, it’s both. And most of the time, when we got advance in bot like J, then our most of focus goes to proxy quality. And then pro switch to their own setup, because raw mobile proxy seller have same location, they might have different IP, but their ASN/Pool number is same.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

Very gooood :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for clearing this up Adnan! :slight_smile:

I’ve sent you a DM with a request to start a Sales Thread just in Lv 2/3 if possible, look forward to getting your thoughts on it.

1 Like

I’d like to transfer my old marketplace thread from level 2 @Adnan . I have sent a message more than a month ago but it haven’t be seen yet so not sure how to proceed?

Hey! @Adnan @Johnny @HenryCooper I want to post a sales thread and looking for your reply I am waiting for almost 7-8 days. Please help

1 Like

Almost 7-8 days its long enough.@adnan is not online for since so i think @HenryCooper is ur man

Just send me a PM if you want to open a sales thread, I am cleaning up the review queue.

Just sent you a pm. And waiting for u😅

2 Likes

PM sent with some samples… cheers

You managed to make quite a few posts within a couple of days but you need 50 - only then you can submit for the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have to post 50+ that i didn’t know thanks for given such h information mate @driulis

1 Like

now I think am eligible for sale thread its more than 50+ post @driulis @HenryCooper

The marketplace is currently being restructured, give it a bit of time :slight_smile:

Ok. How much time it will take?:slightly_smiling_face:

PM sent :robot:

1 Like

May I know, when the marketplace will be ready?

1 Like