PV while adding to Automation Software: burn and replace or PV

If you got a PV as you add a new account (made for M/S) to your automation software, do you burn it and just replace or do you still PV it?
So far i’m just burning them since most of the account just get Email verification and some don’t even need any verification.
But i’m wondering if they may still be good, even if’s risky to waste a sim.
So, what’s your opinion? :smiley:

Burn and find a new acc provider or perhaps new proxies

1 Like

is just 1 account out of 20 (+/-) that get PV, account have been created on varius method by me on mobile proxy and runs on mobile proxy.
you never get a single PV or EV when adding accounts?

I sometimes get an EV when adding accounts but have never had a PV while adding a freshly created account on a normal proxy

1 Like

mmm i thought that email verification was quite normal, all those accounts have been running fine after the first verification for months now.
That’s interesting. May i know where your account come from? Do they comes from seller or did you create it yourself? and how if so? :smiley:

1 Like

The first thing you should do is figure out what’s causing it.

I make my accounts myself via 4g, just like you I guess. Sometimes a PV on creation but when that happens I stop creating for a while and churn the created account, but I have never had a PV when adding the account to MP.

1 Like

Browser method?
i never had a PV during creation…
kinda confused now… do you email verify the newly created accounts? or import fingerprint/cookies?
Thanks for helping me to sort out whats wrong btw :slight_smile:

No none of that, using my own take on browser method but that shouldn’t give any differences in PV on creation or not

1 Like

PV is a result of footprints from account creation most of the time. Take a look at your creation process and improve it. I recommend you to create them through the app / 4G internet connection.

1 Like

Yes, i’m trying to understand where the leaks may be. App accounts is much more problematic than browser, i think it may be better to sort out the browser method first and then move to the app one.
I will try to set up everything again and test a new mobile proxy / new mail provider

1 Like

had a couple of extension other than the strictly necessary (used for testing) that may have been a warning to ig, created a fresh account, didnt even bother to verify the mail, and added directly to the automation software and went in without any problem. will do a couple more and test if they are good in the next days.

I must say that i was already satisfied by the quality since they have been running fine, having it so easily improved it’s great! (and takes much less time adding new account)
Really appreciated so far! will let you know!

1 Like