Q: Offering 20$ for Valid Solution About Insta Issue

Hello :smiley:

So, I have old valuable account for me and today I got Email Verification on it.
I don’t have mobile phone set on that account.

Issue is here: I click on “Email verification/Verify with email” and they send code on my email associated to that account.
But I never get that email,and code in it. So I can’t access account.

However, email for “reset password” normally comes through, and I can reset password.

But again when I try to login I get email verification, and I don’t get code on my email.
Email provider is yahoo.com, and mail is working normally.
What to do,how to get in account?

I’m offering 20$ on paypal to anyone who knows how to solve this Instagram shitmail issue, and I’m paying if method is successful
Fucking instagram…

I had same issue in the pass with yahoo mail,some emails didint come.
This is most likely caused because you never actualy confirmed your mail when you created the account.Try searching for the first email you ever go from instagram.
Another thing you can do is try to log from dekstop and use your facebook credentials.If you have atached your instagram to fb you can loging using your FB credentials.
Last but not least Contact instagram support,if this is your legit account they should be able to help you.
good luck

Email was confirmed
"Another thing you can do is try to log from dekstop and use your facebook credentials.If you have atached your instagram to fb you can loging using your FB credentials."
Tried that, not working, it says “fb wasn’t connected with Instagram” or something like that. And it wasn’t, I never connected it to same email facebook account
"Last but not least Contact instagram support,if this is your legit account they should be able to help you.
good luck"
All 300 are legit, I don’t know what are you saying :smiley:
Anyway, I didn’t find contact formy nowhere…Only when you have banned account you can contact them

I need more solutions :smiley:

Go here.
My account.
No.
Enter non-Yahoo email (preferably from your ISP).
IG username.
Email sign-up address.
Select “I’m receiving the password reset emails, but I still can’t log in”.
Pick one of the following that fits:

• This account represents my company or brand
  • This account includes pictures of me
  • This account contains pictures that I’ve taken or produced, but I’m not in them

Click Send.

Your link leads me here

?

Please explain step by step, 'cos instagram Help is soooooo fucked up, driving me in circles…
I found this http://prntscr.com/dnqkaa
Similar to yours but it is missing this part
Select “I’m receiving the password reset emails, but I still can’t log in”.

Okay, thx.
Link is still not working,please write steps what you clicked on left side in this menu to get to that form:

So step by step,and I’ll fill form. If I get access to acc, I’ll send you 20$

That link takes you to the exact form listed above, works on my end… try with a different browser?

1 Like

That’s an exact link. As the poster above has stated, try another browser. It could be possible that your browser has a hijacking BHO so you might need to do a malware scan with MalwareBytes after you solve your problem with IG.

Funny stuff, in 5 browsers not working, in 5 working :smiley:
Anyway, will try now and report results back, thx