Question about IP Block

You should use other method to create the accs and not from the device running your accs.

Idk, you need to have higher access to the forum to read some of the methods, so there’s that.

But for now, just dont use a VPN. And dont create accs using then VPN, and dont create it using the same device which you’re running your accs.

Hide my ass is free vpn. But unless you pay extra for static ip, you will have a dynamic ip. it will change, and instagram doesn’t ban these big company ip, private proxies will get you flagged in a second though.

In 2018 there are sites like rotatingproxies.com that sell clean dedicated residential IPs.

Yes, it doesn’t ban your IP address. It bans the device you used your Instagram account on. I’ve had three accounts all banned. My first account got banned and then my second account I made right after got banned within minutes now my third account got banned 6 months later. I realized, when you get disabled Instagram will ban your device (I know this because I logged in on other devices connected to the same wifi and had no issues.) I waited about 2-3 months on my phone and the banned eventually timed out. You just have to be patient and wait. The ban doesn’t last forever.

Grave digging much? @dma0245

1 Like

Ohhh wow, that makes more sense now! And I agree because I see people recover their pages almost a year later

How did yu get Instagram to give your account back ?