Question on Social Blade

Hi, I am sure most of us here use Social Blade. However, I have a question.

I do know of a few accounts botting, but their SocialBlade stats shows 0 followings or 1 or 2 every single day.

I also understand that Socialblade stats for following is based on the nett F/FU. Meaning if they follow and unfollow 360 people a day. The followings will be shown as 0.

My question here is, what is the cut off time for socialblade? As in by when do i have to the the F/FU before socialblade captures the nett followings.

Any input will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

I tried playing around with this. I think I determined that since it’s based in the US (I don’t recall West or East Coast), I’d use that time. But it didn’t work. The issue is account data isn’t always scraped every day and at the same times. Some times, days are skipped, and the data is updated apparently at random. It also now displays a live count.

So, in short, for the client who asked me to make my service invisible to anyone using Social Blade, I found it not possible and hard work to monitor. If anything, I was putting the account at a greater risk trying to control the Social Blade stats.

However, i’d welcome input from others.

1 Like

Hoping someone will have a solution to this. Similar to your case, I have people asking n to make their following invisible.

Side question , why do they care ?

Cause some idiots in my country posted negative comments on f/fu. And now everyone is scurrying to Socialblade to check their influencer and companies to see if they are buying followers / botting etc… So some of them requested for secrecy.

Not my business . Sharing my experience tho , I recommend explaining the customer why this is effective . Especially none of their followers will look at social blade , they care about the content :slight_smile: . Does your client think you manage his/her account manually ?

no they know that i put it through a system

“System”

MFW

3 Likes

how much money do you guys charge for manage profiles?

You will struggle to find someone with the time.

There is no way to hide follow/unfollow from Social Blade. It updates at different times of day, and sometimes it skips a day, showing unrealistic data.

Your best shot at this is to keep same number of follows and unfollows every day, so Social blade will show zero actions sometimes.

Also, I think it matters if you check account on Social Blade every day. I noticed it never skips a day if I browsed data for account every day.

$200 a month per profile

Wow! I only charge half, but I have add on services. :blush:

how do you find clients? you have any services offer on the internet that make leads
or you going to local businesses and offer your service?
all this thing managing stuff are very interesting for me
oh and what kind of results you offer back to your clients?