Question regarding spending $4.5k with Josue Pena's team

Hmm. I’m confused what you mean I’m at the wrong place…?

You need to do your due diligence on any one you choose. I would PERSONALLY contact : @thekingwillwhip @dma0245

5 Likes

You are not looking for f/uf, engagement groups, etc - Why not just posting good content and grow organically? Something like the 1.80 $ strategy from Gary Vee is maybe for you.

2 Likes

Thanks. will check it out.

Are you growing a personal brand or a niche related account?

1 Like

Can you DM me? I’ve received a few DMs from people regarding this post. Just seems I can’t send the initial message.

Sounds pretty much overpriced yea, at this price you can get a beast account which will almost be overpowered for your needs, just my 2cents

1 Like

Josue knows what he’s doing in regards to Instagram but you 100% should not be spending that much money for Instagram followers that can disappear instantly if your account gets banned.

3 Likes

Bro please don’t do it, Josue knows what he is doing, but it’s his name that causes that price… (he said so himself in one of his vids)
For 5k you can find many people here that will grow your acc to over 50k engaged real users…
Josue doesn’t use any automation and that’s why the growth is so expensive with his “organic” methods :smiley:

2 Likes

Rip off, 5K for 5K followers LOL.

If you dont want to automate your account then do some kind of Mother slave stuff. It will cost you about 300$ to 500$ to get 5k real engaged target followers in just 1 month.

That means you can grow to 50K with 5K$ budget.

Don’t want to do Mother Slave, then hire someone to grow your account with just likes. It will take 3 to 5 months to get 5K super engaged followers and cost you again about 500$.

5K $ for 5K followers via shout-outs sounds ridiculous. You can even get that by promoting your own posts paying to Instagram for it. Still cheaper.

I think only people who are dumb lazy and like to burn money will buy this service from Josue. He’s charging you 10x to 50x the real price.

Best,

6 Likes

ok, you get your real 5k followers for 5k$. What next? are you going to make 10k$ with the 5k followers?

4 Likes

Think about getting to 50K followers, round business :joy::joy:

That makes me think of a client I have, she got 7K in one month for damn sad 100$. And people are considering to spend 5K to get less than that. I’m doing something wrong. :laughing:

1 Like

Yes a ton, no one here sells fake followers anyone here can grow your account with 30-40k followers for that amount of money, REAL FOLLOWERS just takes a month or two to do. Don’t do it

2 Likes

Are u from Italy?

1 Like

No, fratello, ma mio padre è spagnolo. Ma è il sud sì. E ora potremmo confondere alcune persone qui. Forse alcune persone ora pensano che io sia italiano. :smile::+1: @Bartholomeo

2 Likes

Parla in Inglese lol

1 Like

Agree with this :point_up: sounds like you were about to get it without any lube… ouch

3 Likes

You are not italian? :smile:

I live in Italy

1 Like

Ah cool :grin: 2017 I was in Rimini really nice. In that holidays a friend and I came to Italy from Croatia, Novalja with ferry over the ocean. But we missed the first one so we slept the night in a McDonald’s playground :smile:

1 Like