Question regarding spending $4.5k with Josue Pena's team

Has anyone worked with Josue Pena’s team before? I’m going to get 5k (majority) US followers for about $4.5k (all though shout outs). Plan is to use a method similar to the 100k in 48 hours video. I know I could do this myself, but nicer to have someone manage it who already has the network, plus they’ve been good and very helpful so far.

Any advice on if this a good idea or not would be great. If it was 10K for $4.5k would that be a good idea?

1 Like

Sorry, are u paying $4500 for 5000 followers?

2 Likes

for 4.5k ill give you 5k followers and a unicorn

28 Likes

Some post just brighten up my day :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

For 4.5k I will give you 5001 followers :facepunch:

EDIT: and of course you get an extra roll of unicorn toilet paper :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

4 Likes

$4.5k and I’ll grow you 40k followers…

7 Likes

Wow you are agressive on your marketing… Why not first increase the quantity of unicorns bro? :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

Was hoping for some serious feedback.

It’s not buying bot accounts.

I’m essentially paying a social media agency to grow my account.

Is there a better option for this? I’ve found shout outs work best to grow my account.

4 Likes

10 Likes

@thekingwillwhip gave you a serious offer.

1 Like

What would this entail?

1 Like

:+1: shoot me a DM and we can talk

1 Like

I have a new account, so I can’t DM.

I’m not looking for automation, engagement groups, f/uf

What would this entail?

https://mpsocial.com/t/targeted-influencer-account-growth-up-to-50k-real-followers-per-month/63623/18

1 Like

says, “Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!”

Serious answer:
Majority USA based followers can mean 15% USA top country, and rest be junk. Shouts outs from my experience bring low quality followers. They are either following because of some benefit to them. Example FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY, FREE SHOUTOUT, ETC. They only following for a short term fulfillment.
$4.5k for 5k followers is CRAZY HIGH. You can buy a 100k-500k IG account with TOP COUNTRY USA for $4.5k. I would do some research on this forum. There are people offering good IG services for WAYYYYYY cheaper and will get you WAYYY better results. This is just my opinion.

7 Likes

Hit me on Skype live:b88f241ba5ff3d27

Then you are definitely at the wrong place and a social media marketing agency is not the right service for you.

3 Likes

I appreciate your opinion. Thanks.

I figured since it was Josue Pena’s team, it’d be good. And as a note, they top country was going to be US. (85%+ as agreed upon)

Can you point me in the direction of some people I can connect to regarding this? I’ve been lurking this forum for a while, but I haven’t come across something like that.

I’ll sell you my 130k account for that lol.
But really, @thekingwillwhip’s offer is serious and you would be a fool to take that other route over using him.

1 Like