Questions For an Aged Account

Hey there all.

So im an old instagrammer from back during the original algorithm. Before it was a big pain in the A** (back in 2015ish). I was using the now talked about mother/slave method before it was a thing… but now, im out dated. Im just now getting back into the groove of things and was wondering if anyone could help out an old timer and spoon feed me some numbers. Lol kidding, but seriously a couple questions

Im going to be running a bot to auto like and follow on an AGED account that I am pretty active on everyday. (my personal) How can i do this safely?

1. With the IP…
    1a. Im just going to run it on the IP of my home internet and pc… this ok?
    1b. Will I be able to use my account on my phone while running the bot off of my PC?
  2. The dreaded LIMITS… what am I looking at to start off with daily (or back in the day we actually did hourly) for follows and likes.

Finally… i really honestly appreciate the help and making my life easier for anyone who puts in their 2 cents. I know its annoying, ive been there. I could test and possibly lose my account or take info from another thread and I appreciate you saving me the time. Honestly, love you guys. Cheers

1 Like
  1. Use a maximum of 5 accounts on your home IP. Yes, you will still be able to use your account but dont use it all the time. try to limit the amount of time so that the bot and you wont be doing a lot of API calls at the same time.

2. I would start off with 19-36 follows the first day and increase by 27 each day. For actual limits, right now there is a massive wave of follow blocks that people are trying to figure out. I would limit the max to maybe 160 follows per day right now, but then again i could be wrong. Just make sure you have amazing sources.

1 Like

Thanks brother appreciate the feedback and yes I see this follow blocking bs. Think that’s probably around to stay. Interesting.

1 Like