Quick question about Facebook Group Posting and spam

Hey everyone

I had a question for you Facebook group vets, I know Facebook bans pretty quickly for straight up spam on group posting due to reports. Hell I have tested reporting profiles and they were deleted in an hour “I’m sorry whoever it was”. My question is do many of you post in groups with regular websites that help out users/benefit users. Such as money making groups, sharing your website post ripping content from somewhere then profiting from ads on your site. Or do you just say screw it and blast to squeeze pages/CPA and burn Facebook accounts. I have no issues with warming up,posting,cloaking etc etc and I’m not asking for any specific niche, I just would like an idea on how people are doing it for longevity of accounts. Many of my accounts are solid and I don’t want to burn them.

Thanks,
Storm

You’ll find both types here :slight_smile:

Some are posting helpful content to relevant groups, just couple of times per day, they get decent traffic and have less troubles with their accounts.

Others are spamming hell out of Facebook and keep changing domains, adding new accounts, changing proxies. This one is used for CPA.

What do you want to do? I surely know there are users who use Mass Planner just as marketing tool, not spamming tool and they are doing just fine.