[Rant] Why is there no Drop Shipping Section?

I wonder what kind of products you were searching for. Successful stores don’t sell products you could easily purchase on Amazon

The adds that came up on Facebook. I would save the pic and them search. Posture things . Cleaning items and health and fitness products . I stayed away from jewelry, clothes and technology like laptops or phones and related items. Most products had look a like. Or colors of items. My thinking is that model of business has expired to the majority to work and now very very difficult and different . Same as ig growth

2 Likes

Im slowly turning my micro niche Shopify store into a Print on Demand store for exactly that reason

3 Likes

If you haven’t been doing it successfully for at least 6 months then I’d hold off on investing much into it. The game has changed dramatically and payment processors shut DS accounts down regularly. Shipping delays from Chinese New Year or CoronaV will get your account reported and conversions/sales will die. It’s a very risky business since it’s exploded and FB has been monitoring the industry very closely looking for poor performance/management. Best of luck tho!

1 Like

I think dropshipping not required when we have all social marketing portals that linked with dropship business.