🇮🇹 Real Instagram Followers Active ITALIAN - GROWTH NETWORK CAMPAIGNS

I just messaged you in Telegram, I don’t have skype in this computer.

1 Like

Hello all,

I will give you my review of the service offered, but I won’t enter in any discussion with the seller or any member, if you need extra details pls DM me and I will be glad to give you my opinion.

The seller agree to deliver 250 followers as a trial.

1st the followers were delivered, exactly 250, for a promotion it was our first suspicion that something was not quiet OK. Also the followers came a super fast rate for a promotion on this kind.

2nd we scraped all the new followers and the results are very bad in our opinion.
100 of 250 share the same link, another warning… 15% with no posts 15% more than 60 days without posting… 7 only with email and10 with phone from 250.
Almost most of them appear to be from kids, but also many with 7500 following, you know what kind are those :wink:

We requested the seller to provide evidence of where and how we promoted the account, he only provided an Italian account with last post in July. If he did something else he didn’t want to show it.

Then he accussed me of being a competitor :slight_smile: I think he doesn’t know what most of us do for living.

And he won’t to tell me his “secret”

I cannot tell you 100% that the followers are fake, but I can tell you that are very low quality and in our opinion not good for more than inflating your follower count.

I don’t recommend the service due to the quality of followers, for much less money you can obtain the same results in any panel italian or not. (65 USD per 1000 Followers)

My 5 cents…

1 Like

Thanks for your review after a free trial of 250 Italian Active Followers.

Knowing from my own experience, when you have a sales thread you might end up to work with people that you would never work with if you only know them.

This happen with @IGsocialize and I highly advise to don’t work with if you do not want to end up wasting hours of your time.

He asked for a free service, probably without reading my thread and this is the result.

Here he stated “who will want kids even if they were real ;)”

Here you can see from the sales thread, I stated exactly the age of the users.

Also, this guy stated the out of 250, 100 people have same link, but he probably is so confident and don’t go to check manually and see that links are same, but each link is linked to a different users (tellonym is a platform that teenagers use for let people ask them anonymous questions).

I found also that @IGsocialize was very rude
and highly inexperienced in the industry.

for the rest:
Accepting order! I provide in PM details about the delivery done to this users, with video showing that account are 100% real and active.

I don’t recommend the service due to the quality of followers, for much less money you can obtain the same results in any panel italian or not.

@starman is the kind service provider that you want to be far from… after a review attacking the customer is far from a professional customer service.

I said multiple times “in my opinion” “in our opinion” … basically don’t ask him anything, don’t doubt, just pay!! lol

This comes from a person that pasted here a private conversation…interesting values he has.

I repeat again for all the smart people in the forum:

I don’t recommend the service due to the quality of followers, for much less money you can obtain the same results in any panel italian or not.

Accepting order :slight_smile:
Real & Active Italian Followers! :slight_smile:

:rocket: PRICE DROPPED FROM 65€/k to 55€/K :rocket:

Recent Growth for one customer,
5k Italian Followers to Deliver within a month! Everything working smoothly :smiley:

Pay with PayPal, Stripe.

Accepting more order!

Another good feedback from another MP member!

GET 30% DISCOUNT* :point_down:
USE COUPON CODE: mp30november

1000 Followers -https://bit.ly/1000mpsocial

ONLY 5 COUPON LEFT.
*Discount applied only on the package of 1000

Boost your page with some serious followers!

Accepting order.

Delivered more than 5k Followers during the last weeks!

Accepting order!

Order now! Grow your customer’s account every month without being worried!

Growth of 2 customers from MP! I don’t know why they shy to leave review :sweat_smile:

PAYMENT ONLY WITH CREDIT CARD OR CRYPTO.

Bought about 10k from this seller for some of my clients. So, the followers are good but one thing I personally don’t like is that many of them not have enough posts and they are 90% kids and teens, but hey after a few years they won’t be teens anymore :grinning:
Service is exactly like the seller explained… delivery is fast, followers are real from what I checked.

1 Like

Thanks mate, really appreciate.

As you said, teens won’t be teens anymore in a while! Grab them until you can! :slight_smile:

Guys, I’m accepting orders!

You can pay now with Stripe or BTC :slight_smile:

Still - is available a 15€ discount code for you available only for the 1000 Followers Package

COUPON COUDE: mpsocial

Accepting order!

YES SIR!

Accepting orders!

Do not forget to use the Coupon CODE: mpsocial
to get a 15€ discount :smiley:

Accepting orders!

Do not forget to use the Coupon CODE: mpsocial
to get a 15€ discount :smiley:

Accepting order :smiley:

Accepting order.

I need a trial for my jewellery brand please pm me