Received "API BLOCK" status on Jarvee for client account. What to do Next?

Had the same issue.
But it seems that it’s nothing dramatic.
Just wait a few minutes and keep verifying.

2 Likes

Oh No, Images error" Api Bock" http://prntscr.com/j43aoy

• How can fix it ??
2 Likes

try later. 2 of my accounts logged on next day.

1 Like

:frowning: You has tut me, How to login instagram using a browser, No api?

1 Like

Guess this only happens for fresh accounts… I am also having this issue on my fresh accounts.

Not sure, might be a proxy issue as well… but as the others said… just let it cool down for a few days and try again

Edited by @wortime

Literally exact same thing that I saw when I tried to log in via API. Luckily (unlucky, really), one of my growth accounts also got an API block, so that’ll give me a low-risk guinea pig to test different theories on.

So far, neither resetting device ID or changing proxy worked. However, I forgot to reset the device ID before trying with the new proxy… So that’s my next guess :roll_eyes:

anyone solved this issues? i’am still getting API BLOCKS for new accounts :frowning:

I had an API when I added a client account, same thing when I tried using the EB (no user we’re found). I changed the proxy and the API block were gone.

Api block means The Ip was blocked or they blocked the account from using their API because they think it was hacked or they know the account is using automation. Try using a different account and see if it gives you Api block if so then the ip is blocked if not and you can verify the account that means your account is banned from using the Api. I don’t know if it will be removed but with all the changes lately to Facebook and instagram the account may not be able to use automation any more.

1 Like

My home-made AWS proxies that were working perfectly are also now getting API blocks when I try to use them. When I try logging in with EB it says “User not found”

Other proxies work fine. Existing AWS proxies are still fine. What could have changed? I see some of you having same issue. Please post any insight.

Same problem here, I have a private proxy network using vps from vultr and vps.net and I am getting API BLOCK on just about every new account. I have just purchased 4 proxies from anonymous proxies, who previously avoided verification loop to see how they go, will keep you posted.

I started off just clicking verify twice, then some it api blocked, but i also tried on desktop via proxy and got username does not exist when it clearly does

Current accounts are fine…wipe sweat from forehead

totally feel you. admin MP suggest to change proxy, i also have tried several proxy providers… none seems to work…

while i cant afford residential proxy. such hard life

Seems to be back up and functioning correctly again

hey what did you do to finally getting out of this loop? mine stucks since last week. tried different proxies, still no good

Your custom proxies that were getting API block are no longer getting the block?

Are you using these https://anonymous-proxies.net. ?

Residential or non?

got exact same issue. how did you solved? @EmpireNetwork