Received "API BLOCK" status on Jarvee for client account. What to do Next?

Hey guys,

One issue I’ve always had with automating IG accounts for clients is the potential for repercussions on their end. The idea that their IG account could be banned because of (admittedly non-aggressive) steps I’ve taken on their accounts has been a thorn in my side since day one.

Today, I tried migrating a client’s account from Followliker to Jarvee (using same proxy as before). But when I clicked the “Verify Account” button on the social profile page, it displayed that there was an API Block and that I should try performing some actions through the embedded browser, wait a couple days, and try again.

However, when I tried logging in with the embedded browser, IG told me that THE USERNAME DOESN’T EXIST! Imagine how terrified I was. So I went to my personal computer’s browser and searched up the account. Thankfully, the account is still active, but now I’m petrified about what to do next.

Has anyone here faced this issue? Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks guys!

Hi!

Have you tried resetting the device ID?
Advanced Profile Settings > Reset Device ID

After that you have to reverify the profile.

4 Likes

I would not use the Embedded Browser for any reason. If you can perform all actions through the API you should be fine.

I would do what @msmst suggested and reset device ID first. Also check to make sure that the FULL username and Pass is being used for the account. Perhaps a letter etc was dropped or a space added. That would return the error.

3 Likes

Had this problem and some accounts. I connected via mobile ip and got in.

3 Likes

@msmst @wortime @Alexnvo

You guys are awesome. I’m getting ready to try to reset the device ID and try again. Just to reiterate, do any of you feel that this is dangerous to the account?

Nobody I know of got banned with a reset

3 Likes

I had it on lots of accounts a week ago or so, now it all disappeared, nothing happened to those accounts, so it’s all gucci I think

4 Likes

What’s so weird is that now I’m starting to see this on my growth accounts (the ones I talk about in this thread, with which you are intimately familiar lol).

Not sure what’s causing this, but I’m glad to hear it disappeared for you. Did you just rest the accounts and then login again? What was your process?

No, I did exactly nothing. I just ignored the accounts, and after a few days it went away and never came back :smiley:

1 Like

But surely you had to press “VERIFY” on the accounts, right? Or did you have email validation setup? (I do too, for my growth accounts.)

1 Like

Not sure anymore, I think maybe, but idk if Jarvee automatically can detect it once the API BLOCK is gone.

2 Likes

God, this is getting more and more complicated each day lol…

But on the bright side, those who can figure out how to jump over the hurdles will be rewarded with less competition on the other side :tipping_hand_man:t4:

@msmst @wortime So, I tried to just reset. the device ID and try again, no luck… Still API Block :stuck_out_tongue:

I would try actions for a day like story view, like comments etc and send an email to support with logs.

3 Likes

It was worse last week. I firmly believe it’s a IG bug or glitch

1 Like

Whatchu mean? I can’t access the account to perform the actions lol

API Block is generally being blocked from following/liking, so if you can try performing other actions with the account, you can see if the account is working or not. Not sure what API Block status prevents though, because I don’t have or use Jarvee.

1 Like

I added 35 accounts today.
1st verification - api block
2nd verification - 10 accounts valid
3rd verification - all valid

accounts started following. Everything was done on same proxies and same device id. So just try few times and you should be fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What do you mean? What did you do between verifications? Reset Device ID? Change proxy? Wait?

1 Like

Nothing, I just verified few times in span of few minutes…

2 Likes