[RECOMMENDATION] Cheapest VPS on the market!

When I go for 500 accounts I probably switch to rooted server.

2 Likes

That’s really bloody cheap

2 Likes

Yeah it is actually crazy, I mean 64 gb of hq ram for 40 bucks?! I mean loool I can run 500 accs on that for soo cheap, thanks a lot for sharing Mr. Soup will definetly check these guys out!

1 Like

Whos Hetzner? Is that a website or a private person?

It is a vps provider https://www.hetzner.com/

Best regards,

Mr. Soup :bowl_with_spoon:

4 Likes

It’s crazy, netcup’s dedicated servers are even cheaper than hetzner’s, would you say they are in any way worse?

Cant tell never used hetzner. But what I can say is, that I’m happy with the netcup vps.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well thanks for the recommendation, it’s even cheaper than contabo, unbelievable! Especially since Contabo is kinda laggy, what about netcup? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Curious which server you’re using and for how many accts?

I’ve recently switched from hyonix to hostigger the CPU usage so much higher for me :confused:
Spoke to support they set me up a new server but still the same running 30 accts on 2cpu/8gb memory server usage is nearly 100%… seems very high?

Which server do you currently use mate? VPS 2000?

Differences in performance matters :wink:

Thank you for being an awesome customer of Hyonix! Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Yes I use VPS 2000 for around ~250 accounts

1 Like

Thanks mate potentially looking at the VPS 1000 G8 as i run alot less than that. Not sure if i should give that ago or the RS 1000 G8 (root server) spec whise the VPS seems better?

Not really sure what the benefit of a root-server is tbh!

VPS = Cpu,Ram… shard with others
Root Server = Cpu,Ram… Not Shared

1 Like

Ahh thanks mate :slight_smile:

Difference in them two is only a euro… not sure whichwould be better! I guess both could run 100ish accounts

Btw, tried to buy one from netcup this morning, after putting my details they said they will check data and will get back. Not have recived any mail so far, quite strange :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
was expecting a simpler buying process.

1 Like

they are way too cheap …

Hello, those prices are with Windows?

Nope, you have to install windows and eventually even buy it.

1 Like

As in hetzner, the truth is that I am in hetzner and they are very good.

1 Like