Recovering accounts with expired emails

I have ~10 accounts that range 10k-15k followers that I have abandoned when I took a break from IG.
They were on proxies so if I try to log back in, it will ask for an email confirmation.

I still have the email account info but… the email provider (ghostmail) is out of business and has been for a while.

Is there a way to recover these accounts or are they a lost cause?

1 Like

I encounter similiar situation yesterday.

I bought aged account and when i tried to loge in to the email i get credential error .

what i did was to change the account email through MP dashboard (Accounts --> Edit Profile --> Replace the new email you created --> update profile).

you will get mail with a link to the new email to verify it .
i recommend you to login this new email only with the same proxy(through embedded browser). click the link and walla! you got an active account with active email.

• Please test it with 1 account ,hope it will work for you too!

update if it helps you so others could benefit.

4 Likes

Tried it.
Didn’t work. Couldn’t get into the edit profile part in the first place. Like when I click the tab, it says it can’t edit an invalid profile,

but to be valid I have to sign in,
but I need to change the email to sign in,
but I have to be signed in to change the email,
but I need to change the email to sign in,
but I have to be signed in to change the email,but I need to change the email to sign in,
but I have to be signed in to change the email

I wish it would’ve worked. It’s a pain in the ass to grow from scratch especially nowadays.
Keep getting hit with PV for brand new accs but luckily I have a workaround for that

Sorry for the multiple replies.
My internet provider sucks. Connection has been dropping at least every 4 hours

to verify the account before you start changing the email u need to put username + password of the account and then verify it inside MP and after you get the valid sign you go to edit profile etc…

That’s what I did. It returns
"The account requires email confirmation\or needs captcha verification in order to remove the restrictions"

1 Like

same, the only solution i found on the internet is labor intensive if you have a lot of accounts. basically you contact the support team or something but idk if theyll accept it if they know youre using a bot ://