PERMISSION TO POST THIS CONTENT. PLEASE DELETE IF NOT PERMISSIBLE.
Nowadays, most marketers use Facebook and Instagram to perform direct message marketing but how about trying to make the most out of Reddit to get your leads? Sounds interesting or nah?
Whether you have tried Reddit Automation before or not, you might want to check out this amazing tool called Howitzer. Finding potential prospects on Reddit and beginning interactions with them are automated with this program. This tool helps you initiate conversations giving you the opportunity to convert leads into clients.
If you want to know more about it, check out this guide below.
- Register on the site and get started with a free trial so you can test it prior to monetary commitment.
- After signing up and confirming your email address, start with setting up your target users. You have to decide the keyword/s you want so the tool can scrape your target audience.
In this case, I chose something related to social media automation.
- Pick what can of users you want to scrape, would you like to target users who posted only or commented only or did either of the two using your chosen keywords. Moreover, you need to select the timeline when the post or comment has been published.
When done, you can click “get users” right away.
- Now, you can proceed to Message Automation settings.
4a. Message options. Choose which users’ list you want to use for the campaign. Start with 10 messages per day as means of warming up and increase gradually as days pass by.
4b. Compose a Message.
4c. Message Paraphrasing. After composing your original message, it is also important to create more versions of it to decrease the chance of your account being blocked due to spamming.
Good thing! This tool provides different versions of your messages which were generated by their AI. Nevertheless, always check the message before including it in the campaign to make sure everything looks and sounds right.
When done with the set-up, click “start campaign”.
- Dashboard. You may go to your dashboard to check the status of your campaign.
- Always check your Inbox. Prospects might sent you responses right away once they get your messages.
As always, there is no one-size-fits-all formula on how you will succeed in Reddit Marketing but one thing is for sure, with the right combination of effective messages and suitable target users, you may be on your way to closing deals with your biggest clients.
If you have any questions any questions about this guide, please feel free to leave your comments and messages below!