Reliable proxies to set up 100 instagram accounts is limeproxies a good option?

Yes, as @dma0245, start slow and test it out first. Let us know how it goes so that if we decide to try limeproxies we know what to expect. Thanks.

Thanks for your answer
According to your experience which one do you think is a better option mass proxy or buying proxies? I’m going to try 10 with lime proxies and 10 with another provider

both same good experience. But massproxy is much cheaper:)

1 Like

Thanks, I’m going to do split test with 2 providers and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Just FYI, with Limeproxies, if you buy the most inexpensive version, there is a limit on the amount of traffic. I bought 10 proxies for $10/month, and maxed out the bandwidth (using just follow/unfollow, with 4 IG accounts and 4 Twitter accounts per proxy) at 8 proxies - I couldn’t even use the last 2.

The next tier up bandwidth is $50/month for 10 proxies - a huge jump. Needless to say, I’ve been switching all my proxies (to Blazingproxies).

1 Like

thanks for the tip
I’ll keep it in mind happy massplaning

1 Like

Apart from the bandwidth limitations, anyone else has feedback about limeproxies? I am interested to try them because they provide proxy servers in a location i prefer

http://limeproxies.com/locations.php

Certainly keen to find out more first, any feedback is welcomed

So you’re not having any problems with Massproxy even though they’re IPV6 ones?

0% issues. But i am not spamming and having same proxies for months now.

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much. Yeah I wouldn’t spam with those proxies either. Would just use them for growing accounts, not for CPA. I guess I’ll definitely try it out since they’re a lot cheaper. But I definitely also have great success with buyproxies. Their support is top notch.

I purchased “virgin” proxies from lime proxies and two days later most of my Instagram accounts were disabled.

Thanks for sharing, also looking for new proies now, I was using for almost 2 years mass proxy but now massive phone verification

yeah same need a new solution what are you going to switch to?

are you able to use likes as well on buyproxies and which ones do you use ?

I have no experience with them, but there is a discussion of the service in the forum.

Create HQ accounts, and do a serious warmup. Proxies will not play a huge role

4 Likes

This was very old when I was amateur

Hmm :thinking: interesting I need to try this

1 Like

Proxies wont play a huge roll in what happens to your account.

But i can tell you with 100% certainty, if you’re looking for unicorn proxies whove never touched social media automation… anyone who has some, wont tell you what the website is. All of the proxies are pretty much the same. I would stay away from proxy providers that do these two things

1. cater exclusively to social media automation
  2. have bad feedback on downtime, or broken proxies

Number 2 is because, this may cause you to have to switch proxies often, which is arguably bad for your account.

1 Like

Great, share!
Yes, every platform will mark it, when you change a IP address to login.

But for me, which hard to develop a exclusive software:)

1 Like