[Relief] Just recovered 25.1k Banned account!

Not as I remember, but thereā€™s a posibility that I got some warnings about ilegal post that was copyrighted that I had to remove from the page

1 Like

Great stuff. If thereā€™s something that the Instagram team does seem to be working hard at itā€™s the recovery of banned accounts. Iā€™ve had a few accounts un-banned in the past after an appeal as well. Kudos!

2 Likes

Oh, I see!

Good to know!

2 Likes

Congrats ! Account is never loose but itā€™s more hard to recover an account now

1 Like

For sure, Iā€™m using around 20 gmail account and constantly appealing for reconsider.

1 Like

UPDATE:
Just reactiveted another account with 10.3k followers :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats brother! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks old friend, truely appreciate it when it comes from you
Now, to the next account with 30k followers :slight_smile:

Hi, please share the links where you write, otherwise I donā€™t have access to the topics, I want to unban my account 300k subscribers. Itā€™s been banned for 4 months already.

Great man! As long as you bother them enough, youā€™ll end up with the result you want.

1 Like

I think I would have stopped after 6 months or so. But it payed of to be systematic. Congrats :smiley:

Good for you :slight_smile:

Please could you share the links?

I really donā€™t know if thatā€™s ok since itā€™s from the lvl2 section

UPDATE:
Ok so recovering 30k account of 100% black hat CPA niche was really hard so I moved on to previous accounts that I 5-20k followers when they banned.
So far I recovered another 20k account!

That is awesome news! I am trying to view the guides you posted, but am unable to due to my membership level.

Can you explain the process or which forms you were using as I have been trying to get my account back for 9 months

1 Like

congrat! how have a lot of account :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats it good for you,and it good news!!

1 Like

Well guys, After months of leaving this behind I decided to give CPA one more chance.
By that, I started again to recover banned account with a tool I coded(Prehaps Computer Science degree actually worth it XD)
And Right now I got an email my account(2.5k) recovered.
Maybe itā€™s not the 25k account I got at the beginning butā€¦ this is absolutely something and a way to show you - Maybe things are hard, even more while the pandemic, BUT thereā€™s always hope that fights through the dark times.
And this sentence is something that goes with me for a long time, not only aside the coronavirus perion of time.

STAY SAFE, BE CLEAN, STAY FOOLISH, AND KEEP WORK HARD.
This is a message for you, and myself mostly.
Love you all.

1 Like

UPDATE:
Well, I succeed to recover 500 followers account.
In one hand it feels like I canā€™t count this recover since this account have low amount of followers.
In the other hand, any recover is a RECOVER no matter the amount of followers.
More than that, this is a CPA account which suppose to be harder to recover but actually it was pretty easy.

Also I purchased massive amount of emails so I will be able to try and cut the time of recovery by half time !!
Since Iā€™ve been receiving many PMā€™s about it, Iā€™m seriously thinking about making a low-cost service for people who would like their account to be recovered.
Let me know what you think and if a service like this will benefit you :).

My next target:
To recover 2 big accounts: the first is 40k account and the second is 20k if my memory is correct.
Have a great weekend!

It is just a game of patience over time most (if not all) accounts can be unbanned.

Congrats to sticking with it, that is how its done.To many people give up early and never reach the end zone sadly. Unbanning is just a game of patience and willingness to do what needs to be done :slight_smile:

2 Likes