Remove metadata and hash a video before reposting

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, not having strong programming knowledge, I am not able to create a customized solution.

In the meantime, I tried using some batch scripts found online, but I didn’t get satisfactory results. This script edits each video so that the content is unique to various social media platforms. It is possible to intervene, making more evident changes. However, I don’t want to distort the video.

Anyway, my reels have not reached potential users outside of my circle of followers. Despite this, as I said previously, I see that many manage to publish other people’s reels without Instagram limiting the visibility of their posts.

I would be happy to use your help if possible. Furthermore, if you want, I can share with you the various tools and solutions that I have tested so far without success. If you can give me more information about calculated metadata removal, as well as other actions to take, I would be happy to hear your suggestions.

Sorry if I was long-winded.

Hey does it working for you I have some questions regarding this

Hi to all, I am joining this conversation to work all we as a team to solve our issues related to resposting
let me introduce myself
I am website developer having strong knowledge of FFMPEG EXIF in php, proxies and server etc
Right now i am working with USA client our objective is to repost videos on tiktok
I want we all share our knowledge and research with each other to help and get 100 percent success
my email is qra6666@gmail.com if someone is still interested then please notify me
also we can use this platform to communicae