Repost tool only posting pictures, but no videos

Hello,

so I’m using the repost tool for one account and want to repost popular pictures and videos of big pages (with <30% engagement). The tool works fine, except it’s posting only pictures, not a single video (even though some videos have <30% engagement).

Here are my settings. What am I doing wrong?

As I remember, Instagram doesn’t show likes count for videos and you have “Filter posts by number of likes” checked and set to min 500.

Uncheck it and try again.

If you don’t want to do this to avoid reposting pics with less than 500 likes, then use other account’s Repost tool, set it to repost only videos (don’t use filters for likes and engagement rate), and send it to campaign that will post on your main account.

Also, make sure you set Repost tool on your main account to repost images only, just in case something changes (IG suddenly decides to show likes :joy:) so you don’t start reposting videos too and end up with duplicate posts :slight_smile:

Aaaaah. Yes, I think you are right. I unchecked that and put on only videos and it sent one video to the campaign. Cool :slight_smile:

I could actually use scrapers to find content and get it sent to the main accounts campaign! Great idea, thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

No problems, I’m glad I could help :slight_smile:
Good luck with your journey! :slight_smile:

I’m still learning how to use this toll. I put 3 posts / day, but Jarvee posted already 7 :sweat_smile:
But I think I got it now.

It would be cool if there would be exact time by every post in posts lists when it will be posted and if they would integrate future feed preview in Jarvee, like app Later has.

I also can’t figure out how to put location on posts and I checked to send them to stories too, but it’s not working hmm…

When you have some suggestions about improvements, you can contact Jarvee support directly, they listen to their users :raised_hands: