Reprofiling accounts from 4g mobile proxy

What do you mean with “reprofiling”?
First putting username, bio and profilpic like a random guy to be seen by IG as a real human and then adding the username, bio and profilpic you want to have specifically for your profil?

@roy i buy aged accounts with images of people on them , i just change all the info to what i need .

Let’s say I did all this and for whatever reason I still receive a phone validation. Would I need to verify the account with real sim cards I own or do the numbers from for e.g. smspva still work?
I’m aware that numbers from those providers can be flagged as they could sell them to more than one customer, but is it really worth it to purchase one sim card for each account? I mean they are not for free, at least I didnt find a provider who gives them out for free yet. :thinking:

Where do you live?

1 SIM can be used for up to 5 accounts. So ask yourself what’s better, 1 SIM for accounts, or 1 Sim for a few hundred? Smspva uses that same SIM for several hundred accounts.

1 Like

Its really hard to get hands on cheap sim cards here. :roll_eyes:
Would I need to verify each account with a phone number, even if they don’t receive a PV because I did everything else properly?

No, not necessarily. You only need to add a number if it asks for it. 1 SIM for 5 accounts or even just 1 account is still cheaper than .50 per sms.

Do your own math. In the U.S. it would almost be cheaper to use smspva. But even if I use it for 2 IGs, I can stillnuse it for FB, Twitter, Gmail, Pinterest etc.

It’s slower but more economical.

can i use one phone number for 5 ig accounts ? ,is it safe ?

You heard what he said. :slight_smile: If wortime tested it, I believe it’s pretty safe.
And it totally makes sense since you can have up to 5 accounts in your instagram app.

It’s safer than a random number from smspva. SIMs are cheap. Still go for only 1 maybe 2 accounts. Europe has way cheaper SIMs than the U.S.

5 is pushing it. But if you have spam accounts or are creating them yourself, it’s still better than paying per sms.

Like I said, only you can choose what’s best for you.

It’ll leave a footprint the more you use it. But even if you bought them, used them till they didn’t work and resold them for other accounts (FB, Twitter) etc you would save money. I’m sure someone e here is sitting on a pile of SIMs they could sell that were only used for IG.

2 Likes

Okay, why are you not just reprofiling in Jarvee during a warm Up? Sorry if i missed something.

Do you know where you can buy HQ aged accounts with the OG creation-Email?

When you use one sim for five accounts are you removing the phone number from the account after verifying it or are you leaving it attached?

Also, I’ve Burnt hundreds of SIM cards trying to get Instagram accounts up. When an account gets disabled the phone number attached to it can no longer be used

Why not just create the accounts with the niche image and bio and user name you want, then day after start warming up? Think it’s the easiest way

I have long time accounts that I’ve left them attached, and some that I remove the number after. The ones I relive the number after are the ones I’ve made or just got in. If the account has had more than 1 or 2 PV I leave it attached.

I don’t really SPAM so it might be different for you.

If you have a ton of “burned” SIMs, why not make other accounts with them? Gmail, twitter etc? They are still fine for others sites.

Thanks! When I remove the phone number from an account I find I can only use it one more time on one more account t. Are you not experiencing this and if so, would you mind sharing your exact PV process for when you are removing a phone number from the account after, please?

Re: making accounts on other platforms. I’m tapped out time wise and don’t have any time but yeah if I had that time that would be fun to play around with!

I don’t spam, so I hit very few PV’s etc. I don’t have a lot of massive M/S campaigns, they are all smaller and or have been going a while.

I have 10 accounts that have a legit regular number in them and have had them for 2 years or so.

Every other account is on it’s own merits.

Used to be I would get accounts and heavy reprofile. I mean, change everything and remove the number. Never an issue until you had to have residential and then mobile proxies. I reprofiled some 20 accounts about 3 months ago, no issues.

Now profiling is in stages. But to answer your question, I remove the number at some point. If the account gets disabled (this is rare and new for me) I use the number it has. Still no issues so far, but only 1 out of 30+ have the same number that links to another account.

If I get an account and remove the number, and it needs PV, I add the number. I remove after PV is done. If it PV’s again, I just leave the number. Chalk it up to that account owns that number.

Maybe you can make a niche here by selling SIM’s that are burnt on IG, but not on Twitter etc. Why not sell what you can’t or won’t use? Get some of that money back.

If 1 account gets 4 PV’s in a month, and you pay $3 for those, a SIM is $2-3 and can be used for the lifetime. Plus as I said, you can still use it for other accounts.

2 Likes

What sort of accounts are you mostly working with @wortime? I presume you manage some clients, but do you also have your own accounts for whatever purposes, and are you just buying those accounts from accounts sellers? Just curious what your success is with buying accounts still these days, if that’s what you’re doing, or if you’re making them yourself, etc.

That’s a decent idea @DoingTheRIGHT, or otherwise use them yourself for other platforms if you do any work on them.

That’s good logic for using real SIMs.

Yes, I used to only work with clients, but have always had accounts that create leads etc. I bought them from the forum from almost every provider you can think of. I also bought some from 123buyaccs. I have some that I’ve not verified yet, so we will see how they like it.

Generally I buy when I can and at least verify if I can, change Password etc. But I got busy and lazy and now have a bunch of accounts “in reserve”.

I mean, I would buy them at a reasonable price. If someone has a VA they can make accounts that are non IG and verify them with these and sell at a premium with the SIM as an add on (you welcome whoever you are).

Time or money. If you have one, you don’t need the other. If you have real SIM’s and only need to do X PV a day then real SIM’s are the way to go. If you spam hard and fast, then smspva etc is a good option, but you don’t know how any times that SIM was used or on what kind of account.

1 Like

great,i think so