From your thread the other day. @Fantazma gave you the best advice.
Normally thats what I would do (or something along those lines). However I was in a rush and had previously reprofiled accounts fully in one setting with zero issues so I just went for it.
I analyzed the 30% of the accounts that went to disabled.
1 used outlook - the rest were on mail.ru
1 had a legit phone number still attached to it - the rest I had removed the number
A few were 1:1 on proxies. -the rest were 2-3 per proxy
So for me, I overprofiled and did that to too many accounts that were unknowingly on the same IP.
All of them had a tool left on.
So for me it was being greedy and doing too much too fast without checking everything.
AKA I was an idiot and paid the price.
You can reprofile all of your accounts using a phone, but that’s an unnecessary amount of work, and you are likely going to leave fingerprints.
A much easier method would be to download JARVEE locally, import the accounts as binary and use your phone tethered and simply get a new IP for when you profile a new one.
Or just use @Fantazma 's method. Nice and slow. I am adding 30 new accounts and will be taking it slow this time.
For you to lose those accounts after only adding them and deleting posts sounds like really bad accounts. Verify them, leave them alone for a day or two, then try to delete a post or two, not a lot, just 1-2. See if that account gets disabled. If it does, don’t do that.
Or if you are determined to reprofile this way, why not take @dma0245 's advice and simply make accounts using them methods everyone laid out for you. You’ll have complete control over the account creation so you’ll know the quality.