👻 RogProxy.com - Mobile LTE Proxies, starting 30$ per month • HTTP(s) & Socks5 • Custom rotating • Fingerprint • Free trials

RogProxy.com - Mobile residential proxies network

first
second
third
fourth
fifth
sixt
seventh
eight

FAQs

Q: What kind of proxies do you offer ?
A: We are at rogproxy.com offer private mobile proxies.
Supported almost by any software.

Q; What is the authorization method?
A: Proxies authorization is made by username and password.

Q: What is your proxy supported protocols?
A: By placing an order - you get 2 proxies: 1 http(s) and 1 socks5 proxy

Q: Are there any kind of limits or so ?
A: Basically, there are no limits at all except that which are determined by the plan traffic (limited or unlimited traffic), license agreement, and common sense. Such as these proxies are not made for spamming or illegal actions.

Q: Do you offer rotating proxies ?
A: Upon order - you are getting a proxy with 5 minutes rotating time by the cellular provider. Inside your client area, you can set any rotation time to get desired or natural rotation process.

Q: What is the fingerprint feature ?
A: Fingerprint feature makes proxy usage process invisible to perform like a direct connection

Q: Do you replace flagged/blacklisted proxies ?
A: Mobile proxies, simply could not be flagged or blacklisted.
Anyway, if for some reason, you would like to change your proxies – we will do that.

Q: What payment methods do you accept ?
A: We accept PayPal and credit/debit cards

Q: Do you offer trials ?
A: Sure, just request it by opening a ticket at https://rogproxy.com

4 Likes

Threa approved. Good luck with the sales!

Hi, this seems interesting, but when looking on your site – looks like the static proxies are all sold out – am I missing something? If this is the case, for the rotating proxies, how would this affect our accounts if the proxies will keep rotating every 5 minutes (i.e, the sign in on Twitter, IG, etc.). Just trying to get clarification. It looks like a good deal, however. Please let us know. TY.

Thanks for the approval

Hooray! We got to the public section :blush:

Some feedback we got, offering this service:

Hi, thanks for your interest.
Proxies will be restocked soon.

Static and rotating proxies its like Cola and Pepsi, PS and Xbox, Mac and Windows and so on :grin:

Both are good, but you have to chose what is better for you. Originally we’ve started with rotating proxies and been using it for a while with niche and client’s accounts. As expected got no issues, cuz every time when proxy rotates - you get an IP from the same mobile carrier and location.

1 Like

where are proxies located?

Hi – thanks a lot for the clarification, and helping us understand what the rotating and static proxies would be equivalent to:) Think we will need static (so, pls let us know when those are in), but may entertain rotating. Those platforms are tricky so just want to make sure everything is good. You have some good resources on your site, BTW. Thanks for sharing! @Verona

2 Likes

Sure, you are welcome :wink:
Just restocked rotating proxies, static should be restock - the next week

Just ordered rotating mobile 10Gb :slight_smile: Glad it came back in stock, let’s see how this goes :wink:

I remember you from BHW years back, always great services.

1 Like

Many thanks :hugs:

I want to get a trial please

1 Like

Hi! I would like to know where the proxies are based exactly. thnx

I would like a trial for your mobile proxies please!

1 Like

here is it
(and more chars)

Thanks for the requests.
Free trials have been sent

Hey Verona can I get access to a trial please? Also even though these are hosted in Kiyv they work well global?

1 Like

Hey Verona, is it possible to get access to a trial?

1 Like

The closer the better of course, if you are talking about the response time. But yes it will work globally.

Thanks for the requests, free trials have been sent