👻 RogProxy.com - Mobile LTE Proxies, starting 30$ per month • HTTP(s) & Socks5 • Custom rotating • Fingerprint • Free trials

Ladies and gentlemen :blush:, proxies will be restocked Monday evening.
Then all trials and discount codes will be sent too.

Have a good weekend

2 Likes

@Verona can you send me a discount, keen to get one on monday

1 Like

Can I have the discount code and location? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the request, guys !
Free trials and discount codes have been sent.

Good news!
Static proxies have been restocked, hooray :blush:
happymedia.pro

Hello! Can I get a free trial as well?

1 Like

Sure, check PM :wink:

Hey there
is the 5mins rotation time fixed ?
also these proxies are dedicated right ? never been used before by other users ?

i would like to have a trial of your service :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you really want a rotating mobile proxy that was never used by others? I am absolutely sure that Verona can help you :smiley:

1 Like

Yes yes :smile:

Hi, we offer 2 types of proxies 5 min forced rotation ans “static proxies” with natural rotation.
For your question: we always provide one proxy in one hand, so its private or dedicated proxies other words.

And about this:

Virgin, never used proxies,it’s a myth. Probably some IPv6 IPS still could be pure, due to superb volumes, but still.
Generally speaking - a mobile (or general) proxy its a set of IP + port + authentification method you connect to the server by, then via port yiu get redirected to particular outgoing IP (in our case modem) and then you go to the web. Around the world, at least in Europe, every cellular operator owns 2-5 subnetworks. Each subnetwork has inside 65,536 uniques IPs. In our case its 2 subnetworks, which means the total pool of 131,000 unique IPs. These IPs are shared between all the users of the provider. That means those IPS been used many many times by different people for different goals, such like social networking, scarring, general access, and so on and so on. That’s why once again - unused mobile IPs (proxies) simply do not exist.

And if you like to get a bit more info, follow the link

1 Like

Static proxies have been restocked
happymedia.pro

Good day, ladies and gentlemen!
Rotating proxies finally have been restocked! Hoooooray :tada:
happymedia.pro

Proxies are great. I recommend the service

1 Like

Review Time
I have been using @Verona’s Mobile Rotating Proxies (5 in total) and a Mobile Static Proxy (Just 1) for a while now and all I can say is I’m pleased with the quality of the proxies.
Well, time to time I have used several other proxies from reputed sellers in this forum.
All were great.
Time to time they all had their ups and downs.
But, so far all the proxies purchased from verona are working fine.
All the proxies have response time less than 1000ms. (I should say less than 800ms in most of the times)

So, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend his proxies to anyone interested in this service.
Thank you

2 Likes

Sold out on the Mobile Rotating ones, yes ?

1 Like

Discount Code and Free Trial, please

I see that mobile rotating proxy $20 is sold out, when will be restocked?

1 Like

Thanks a lot. It’s very important for us!

Wow, just really wow and thank you so much for the detailed feedback!

We are trying to restock the proxy every week, but hardware shipping makes some adjustments into our plans.
Anyway, today - tomorrow rotating proxies will be restocked

Static and rotating proxies have been restocked :bomb: :
happymedia.pro