Run jarvee ig account without scapers

Hey Roy do you find problems occur during sync? Ive been running no scrapers for months now… I do have a few testing the EB only + eb scrape

Well it is all bad design - need to work with 4G proxies and rotate them - you can scrape millions a day.

Shame JV not supporting this.

It does. Rotating proxies and rotating individual proxies. Obviously 4G are the easiest to rotate.

This question of not having to run a mother child setup is mine as well. I’m currently setting up with a 4g proxy, vps and three main accounts on it. I want to allow the accounts to repost 10-15 posts a day with a combination of posts, stories and rss feed for each account. Then to grow my mains I want each to do small amounts of follow/unfollow, story view, DMs, likes on targeted users I externally scraped that I want to become followers. Am I at risk with this type of setup for my mains?

No risk, except of course, if your DMs are harmful, etc :slight_smile: Stay nice and you won’t go into much trouble

1 Like

not good for long run

I mean instead of scrapers - just use 4g rotate without any logged in user - you can scrape (not in JV) millions a day.

1 Like

You need to have an account logged into Instagram to access lots of users, then the amount if api calls that account makes limits the amount you can scrape.

You can’t just use a proxy with no account. Well. if you can I’d be interested in knowing how you do it

so ask me. since I do that.

1 Like

how you’d do that?

1 Like

how you’d do that?

how you’d do that?

1 Like

same as you were enter any public instagram page from any browser - no account needed.

When I visit a profile or a hashtag page without logging in to an account, IG redirects me to their login page:
httxs://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/username/

How do you do that without logging in?

well I have my own shit.
please try different devices/ip - you will see that sometimes it show you the full page. I found the way.

mind tell me whats the way?
=)

I can send you the code I did and tell you the way sure. who ever want it just msg me.

1 Like

If there is indeed an option, it would be a revolution :smiley:

I would like to see how it works exactly i will pm you

I sent you a PM. I tried with a different device and IP, but it doesn’t show the full page. Maybe it depends on the IP location?