Running up to 1000 Accounts, which server/VPS?

Hey I run a VPS (16core 32GB) for my Jarvee installation (250 accounts). But more than 200 Twitter accounts is not possible…the usage is way too high.

I cannot find VPS with better perfomance…what option do I have?
Dedicated server? How and where do I get one and could I install more than 1 Jarvee Installation? I want to run 500 accounts, even 750 or 1000 (so 4x 250 accounts).

Please let me know what setup I would need to run them smoothly in ters of CPU/RAM etc

Hey there! You can check for recommendations from our sellers on the marketplace 💨 WINDOWS SERVERS - Virtual Dedicated Server starting from 29€ / Month! - AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 2990WX + DDR4 + SSD!

1 Like

Those performances should on paper be enough for running up to 250 accounts but if you need a stronger VPS and can’t find it, then take more licenses with a lower number of account slots and spread them among multiple VPSs.

1 Like

You can run upto 500 accounts per licence but it will most likely lag. I was using a 16 core 128gb ram server with 300 accounts and the cpu and ram where low but jarvee still lagged.

Id say best to have multiple licenses and servers to keep everything under control.

Also VPS are shared. Get a server.

Yes where exactly? I know I need more Jarvee installations. I want to run 1000 Accounts (4x 250). Jarvee told me they don recommend me more than 250 accounts per installation for some reasons.

So I want to run 1000 accounts. I know the proxy costs and the Jarvee costs.

But where do I get the right and cost effective perfomance?

1 Like

What do you mean by this?

1 Like

To run 1000 Accounts is it best to run 4x 250 accounts installations on lets say 4x VPS ?

1 Like

If you have a small server that can run up to 250 accounts only, then you can go with having 4 VPS running 250 accounts each. Note though that the accounts from VPS A cannot show up on VPS B, VPS C, and VPS D, and vice versa.

1 Like

Yes I would love to run them on a bigger one but not sure which one is stronger. I dont know much about servers and their perfomance. I use Greencloud VPS Ultimate right now (16 core, ssd and 32GB ram)

1 Like

The only way to find out is to test, test, and test. If your current setup of 16 cores CPU and 32gb RAM can’t handle more than 200 accounts, then you can try doubling the specs to see if it can run around 300 - 400 accounts, until you see with which specs you can run 500 accounts in Jarvee.

Note: 500 accounts since that is the max number of accounts per plan that we offer

1 Like