Safe way to change email adresses on existing IG accounts?

Hey!

First off - I’m a total newbie. So, maybe the solution is too obvious, but I want to be sure.
I have some IG accounts made with onet.pl email accounts - how can I change the email the safest way e.g. to Gmail. Should I create the new mail accounts on my own with proxies or should I buy email accounts? Do you guys have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Leon

The safest way would be creating your own email addresses with proxies, but if you need a lot of email, you can buy them from an email account provider. Make sure you change the passwords and the recovery emails/phone numbers of those emails, so that no one else can access them.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Do I need to access the mail accounts afterwards always with the same proxies again?
And do you have any recommendation on providers? Heard that Gmail accounts are really safe - but can cause some trouble because they need phone verification.

Also heard of another possibility where you get a domain from Google and create “alias mail accounts” which refer to the main email adress - does this work? I’m thinking that its too obvious because there is a connection to the same account.

1 Like

It would be much better that you phone verify your gmails.If your gmails get locked,it can cause problems for sure.

Create your own,phone verify it and then change your Ig Email,this will be the safest way to do it.

1 Like

@aman1809 has good point, it’s great if you can phone verify your gmail accounts, this will keep them more secure. If possible, you should create these gmail account from the same proxy that you use for that IG account.

1 Like

Quick question: how does IG know the IP that the Gmail email was created on?

1 Like

Thats what I was thinking. Is it even relevant for IG where the mail was created? And is it relevant from where I access those mail accounts?

1 Like

When IG sends you an email, they can check the IP that you open the email on, and click the link in the email from :wink:
They can also check the MX records of your email address. Also, they are masters at buying information from around the web, this might be the reason they know about google/Gmail data.

1 Like

As long as you block email tracking possibilities, no.

Don’t forget backup codes.

And maybe you can try something else than gmail. I now have gmail accounts where it is impossible to login. They were created without phone number but with backup email address. Even after conforming the code sent to the backup email address gmail still says that they are unable to confirm that it is really me. Yahoo is much more predictable.

1 Like