Saw someone selling 1000 follows for $15

Last night someone messaged me telling me they had real likes for cheap. I ended up having a long 30min debate with them and ended up blocking them because they were ignorant.

I know most of you guys know about the damage that fake likes can do to your account but I thought id put out a warning anyway.

They told me that they use hashtag promotions to get real targeted followers… when I asked how they do that they got confused and starting talking about backlinks.

I told her that if someone was selling real likes for that price there would be no point in botting and jarvee.

6 Likes

Welcome to Instagram.

5 Likes

Yeah ive had them dm me before. But this one was persistent, so I replied and started a debate lol

1 Like

lol they will probably send fake followers which are way cheaper than USD 15/1k from smm panel.

2 Likes

Unfortunately many people fall into the trap and believe that the followers they gain are “real” which is NEVER the case.
If real followers were that cheap everyone would be a huge IG influencer already

1 Like

Yeah I fell for this a few years back and bought 6k likes on my personal account. it ruined it

1 Like

Not many people are aware of this issues and, as mentioned above, they fall trap to this issue.

If you every want to buy followers/likes from someone, ask them for a sample and then check the accounts used for engagement. If most of the accounts are private or have only a couple of images and no their following is very low, then there’s a high change they are fake accounts.

Besides, nobody who does “real engagement” will sell a fixed amount of likes or followers (who can control the action of such many “real” people).

2 Likes

Most of the users that are not really familiar with how everything works would think that this is easy, and then when you try to give them some long term solution that would cost more and would take more time, they would say - well, but I heard that you can buy this cheap and fast, I would rather go with that. But, then they realize that that wrong choice will cost them much more :smiley:

1 Like

Shoutout is always better than fake followers imho

this is the definition of too good to be true as jay_Grylls said if it was that easy everyone would be a big IG influencer already.

How did you have the nerves for a that long debate with someone who clearly doesn’t know anything about IG :smiley:

1 Like

I was actually in bed about to sleep when they dmd me and for some reason I took the bait.

My rationale was to just get them to stop ruining their ‘clients’ accounts and to learn proper techniques. Obviously this didn’t go as planned and they just kept ranting and lying. So in the end I blocked them on all my accounts.

1 Like

Why bother with fake accounts that probably will be disabled in the near future. Better create some engaging content and make a instagram ads campaign with those 15$.

1 Like

Lol these are big no no if you want to genuinely grow your account and really serious about it.

1 Like

Yeah, it can happen to all of us :smiley:

1 Like

I also like a good debate haha. Just not at 10.30pm

There are ways to get that sort of activity with our tools… you just have to get creative. for example we can sell likes from our like exchange and someone with a positive balance. Even followers with an active MS system/ 500 accounts. The prices start at 55 per 1000 for real followers.

So much to say about this topic…and yet it doesn’t matter, as at the end (in mytest it took a week) the social media alg detects the Likes and/or Followers and penalize you, with reduction of your added quantities. Don’t do it, work on qualities!!
Regards,
#DearMishuDad

1 Like