Scammed by Fameswap Escrow

How did you manage the process? Because most people don’t want to trust seller like this.
They want account first and as a seller i can’t give access without payment.
So how did you manage this problem so that both parties are in safe side?

People who ask for acces first are scammers /period.
Just wait it out,i eventualy i sold a lot of accounts,last account i sold took 6 months to find a buyer.
Depends on the niche of course.

1 Like

2nd now :slight_smile:

Getting 1st place could be a hard battle

5 Likes

You have to give google some time.

And there are different rankings for Fameswap scam and Fameswap Escrow scam.

1 Like

Well for Fameswap scam I don’t see it on 3rd - or even on Page 1 at all :wink:

Most likely because the keyword Escrow matches the thread title and content more closely.

2 Likes

I checked the cache for this page, google is 2 days behind.

I am sure that this page has a big chance to rank for Fameswap scam if google reindexes it.

2 Likes

is there any better alternative to Fameswap?

1 Like

by Henry Cooper: Violation of Rule 8

@Adnan

Or you don’t use random Ref Link and use https://swapd.co istead :wink:

1 Like

@ugreenchocolate check my edit of your post please.

I’ve done transactions on fameswap escrow It’s completely legit. People just love to complain about things,

A 4th place now for “Fameswap scam” and “Fameswap escrow scam”. It’s not bad, especially not if you see the competition.

1 Like

It’s amazing. On the day this post starts to rank in google you show up to defend them :joy:

Posted 1 day ago

Joined 1 day ago

Read 2m

3 Likes

Well, I just started using them, bought 3 accounts from there, no hassle. Escrow took about 2 weeks to complete (only negative thing so far).

Great reputation management I would say :rofl:

5 Likes

Fameswap escrow has potentially scammed me also.

They have held my money for over 3 weeks, failed to provide login credentials, deleted my escrow transaction from their website and consistently take hours or days to provide confusing responses to my emails.

I recommend STAYING AWAY from fameswap escrow… It’s just not worth it I’d rather trust a random stranger than have a website hold my money for weeks without communicating.

1 Like

Fameswap Escrow #14215

I own the warranty I have sold your YouTube channel I transferred everything to the buyer It’s now 24 days and I haven’t received my money I sent money as a commodity Did not confirm receipt Then I argued about it My PayPal account has been closed Please help me I want my money if you are honest and honorable It’s good to contact me I am waiting for you nejom25@gmail.com

Hey can you send me a message I need help getting my account back

Hey can you send me a message I need help getting my account back please?

How do we contact someone over there if we have been scammed and the user is now claiming they don’t know anything about it even though our message history on Fameswap clearly shows us talking ab out it and discussing the deal. In one of your posts, you said you will ban users who scam people rather quickly. I can send mountains of evidence against this user. I sent a request to support but have not heard back yet. Thank you.