Scammed by Fameswap Escrow

I have sold many accounts on fameswap,not once did i use their escrow service.
Wait for the right customer.
Just yesterday i sold one account for 2700$ payed in BTC by a fameswap customer.
Just wait for the right costumer.

3 Likes

How did you manage the process? Because most people don’t want to trust seller like this.
They want account first and as a seller i can’t give access without payment.
So how did you manage this problem so that both parties are in safe side?

People who ask for acces first are scammers /period.
Just wait it out,i eventualy i sold a lot of accounts,last account i sold took 6 months to find a buyer.
Depends on the niche of course.

1 Like

2nd now :slight_smile:

Getting 1st place could be a hard battle

5 Likes

You have to give google some time.

And there are different rankings for Fameswap scam and Fameswap Escrow scam.

1 Like

Well for Fameswap scam I don’t see it on 3rd - or even on Page 1 at all :wink:

Most likely because the keyword Escrow matches the thread title and content more closely.

2 Likes

I checked the cache for this page, google is 2 days behind.

I am sure that this page has a big chance to rank for Fameswap scam if google reindexes it.

2 Likes

is there any better alternative to Fameswap?

1 Like

by Henry Cooper: Violation of Rule 8

@Adnan

Or you don’t use random Ref Link and use https://swapd.co istead :wink:

1 Like

@ugreenchocolate check my edit of your post please.

I’ve done transactions on fameswap escrow It’s completely legit. People just love to complain about things,

A 4th place now for “Fameswap scam” and “Fameswap escrow scam”. It’s not bad, especially not if you see the competition.

1 Like

It’s amazing. On the day this post starts to rank in google you show up to defend them :joy:

Posted 1 day ago

Joined 1 day ago

Read 2m

3 Likes

Well, I just started using them, bought 3 accounts from there, no hassle. Escrow took about 2 weeks to complete (only negative thing so far).

Great reputation management I would say :rofl:

5 Likes

Fameswap escrow has potentially scammed me also.

They have held my money for over 3 weeks, failed to provide login credentials, deleted my escrow transaction from their website and consistently take hours or days to provide confusing responses to my emails.

I recommend STAYING AWAY from fameswap escrow… It’s just not worth it I’d rather trust a random stranger than have a website hold my money for weeks without communicating.

1 Like

Fameswap Escrow #14215

I own the warranty I have sold your YouTube channel I transferred everything to the buyer It’s now 24 days and I haven’t received my money I sent money as a commodity Did not confirm receipt Then I argued about it My PayPal account has been closed Please help me I want my money if you are honest and honorable It’s good to contact me I am waiting for you nejom25@gmail.com

Hey can you send me a message I need help getting my account back

Hey can you send me a message I need help getting my account back please?