Scheduling Instagram Posts

Hello everybody I am curious, what scheduling service do you use? I am looking for the best cheap option. I have set up facebook creator studio, but for some reason it won’t let me post yet. Is this a delayed rollout?

any ideas or help would be amazing, thank you

This is what my fb creator studio looks like, idk why there is no post button…49%20PM

Jarvee or an approved app like Buffer/Hootsuite/SproutSocial. Although you can’t post stories or multiple images using approved 3rd party apps like Buffer. And you need to link your instagram to your Facebook on Buffer to actually schedule IG posts.

1 Like

FB Creator studio is pretty amazing. It’s working fine for me. Figure out why it isn’t working for you

You can schedule and post carousels, video, and IGTV which you can’t from those other third party services

1 Like

I used FollowPlanner.com for a while. The scheduling feature is the best part of it.

1 Like

I have tried so many applications and programs. The best in absolute is jarvee.

2 Likes

Try and find out why it isn’t working, or if it isn’t available in your area.
I’ve used later, which is supported well but costs.

1 Like

Did you link an IG account to it? (On the last tab “instagram accounts”)

Followplanner.com, nothing beats it.

1 Like

yes i have linked two instagram accounts

With FB Creator studio do you have a limit of IG to mange? Because i use it from my PC and I’m scary to add more than 5 account in 1 IP

1. Jarvee
  2. Facebook Creator Studio
  3. Apphi
  4. Later

I don’t think so because you technically could just be managing clients? Since if your running ads for a client of IG you’d have their IG on your ad account also. Can’t confirm though

1 Like

But running ads is different from posting

I never tried my hand at email marketing

I think he is referring to having access to someone’s page to run ads may be considered to having access to their posting content.

I cannot confirm this…

what’s email marketing got to do with the topic? cool down on the spamming the forum mate…

1 Like

I’m sorry, man. I thought you meant email marketing.

Hi …

Does anybody have an idea why I can’t see the ‚create post’ button in Facebook Creator Studio to create posts for instagram ?