Scrape own followers with specific words

Hi,

I’m very new to scraping, I think I may have done it once or twice two years ago, but my question is: Is it possible to scrape your own followers by specific words? Like I only want to scrape accounts that have “BHW” in their name?

In Jarvee ofc.

Matta

1 Like

Hi Matta,

What you are asking is possible, but not the most efficient use of your resources and time.

The thing you are better off doing is scraping them all and then just filtering the ones that have “BHW” in their name in your database.

I am already scraping a lot on instagram, if you don’t like to do the scraping on your own, hit me up and we can talk. I can provide you with any data you want from instagram, with all the filters you need applied. Usually in a day at most.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you for the great answer!

1 Like

You can try to do it like this through the Follow Tool:

• in the Sources Tab choose option to follow followers of target account - add your account
  • in the Settings Tab select option to send to extracted followers tab in the Follow Limits section and also check this filter and add the word you want
3 Likes

Thank you, will take a look at it!

1 Like

Here is a solution for you:

1. Try using a web scraping tool, Octoparse, to scrape the needed data on Instagram.

2. After getting all the data extracted to Excel, you could filter the information you need easily.

1 Like