'Search in progress' in follow module

I have this search in progress issue too. Its weird sometimes it affects all accounts and sometimes it affects only certain accounts. @nachogara Where is the CampaignData folder you mentioned? I tried finding it in my Jarvee folder but I only see other data folders there is no Campaigndata folder that I can see

Does it go away on it’s own for you after awhile? Typically if I see more than a handful of accounts acting up, I go ahead and clean her up.

The folder is located right in the main folder of the program. Likely has a different name in J. Might have to reach out to support.

If I restart the program it sometimes fixes it. Other times I just have to export/import binarys and re install a fresh version of the program.

Use jv older version like 2.3.1.8 it doesn’t have this issue, i only had it using the latest jv 2.6 or 2.7 while putting 100 accounts per 1 license

But there is no way to downgrade? @BrotherJoseph

Heard in another forum that the problem is that JV uses too many resources, and the computers having these problems are not powerful enough.